What's new

Results and Videos - UMK3 Tournament at NEC7 2006

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Both parties act like things don't exist and the opposite things are important to them, that's why I'm an independent because both sides are wrong about numerous things.

The bottom line is, MKA wasn't played, the game is a joke, Konqrr even continued with it, and doesn't deserve any special attention anyway. I thought there was going to be a tournament but only like 2 people asked me about it. MKA can RIP.

whats up shock??? When are you going to put up the footage for nec7???. me and my cousin played and ddint make out as good as we wanted but still had fun. Oh yeah and another thing when mike was playing rushdown Mike was up 2-1 but someone most of messed up. And sry that i rolled i wanted to see the finals but my ride was bitching.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah it's unfortunate that not a single controller option i use worked right, I missed so many combos, it was like playing online!

The directions are now messed up on the back up PSX arcade stick, I couldn't even use that so I dealt with the converter lag and button locking on the KB. The next tournament is going to be at the Break so no excuses so long as I get Phi to fix the Player 1 Side.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Wow, I hate this server...just NOW finished downloading all the vids, and I started 3 hours ago when it should have only taken 5 minutes.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I know Dreemer was on Godaddy's asses for a while about server slowness and some other stuff, but I guess they never did anything because people constantly complain about downloads stopping at about 30%

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I used GetRight and it would hang on every single file, even the site wouldn't load when the download stopped...almost like the site thought I was trying to hack it and it locked out my IP.

Enigma

Noob
Holy shit. GetRight is old school. I remember using that crap back in 1998 to download pro wrestling theme music when I was on dial-up, haha. Nothing says fun like waiting 3 hours for nWo Wolfpack music.

ded

Elder God
the old good dial up times, i dloaded mk1 for dos only for 4-5 hours back then, i was so happy :twisted:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I remember when I use to DL AOL wrestling themes at 14.4. It was great to get "clean" copies for backyard wrestling at the time.

Anyways, I will have to email godaddy or talk to Dreemer about the situation because it's very very annoying. There's no reason for it. If they want more money a month for stability I'm willing to pay it for what we already get but we shouldn't have to based upon advertisement.