What's new

Reexamining the Leaked Character Select Screen and Speculating Secret Unlockable Characters

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Honestly, Im kinda fine with Mileena as DLC, simply cause i know that having both Shang and Mileena in the first kombat pack would make it sell like hot cakes.

Not the biggest fan if she is relegated to DLC for this game, but i can understand that it could be hard to fit her in the story.

If that's true Mileena fans are going to fucking riot! I'd say the same about Rain fans, but they hit acceptance already.
He is not normal base. The archivements leak basically confirms this. He is either unlockable or he is out.

We are not gonna riot. If Mileena is DLC everyone is happy. Besides, if Shinnok is in that basically confirms Mileena as DLC.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
If that's true Mileena fans are going to fucking riot! I'd say the same about Rain fans, but they hit acceptance already.
Yea. I'm in the acceptance (but still disappointment ;)) stage already. Lucky all Mileena fans, she CAN be DLC and probably that's how she ends up eventually. Personally, I'd love to see her in the game. She is my top1 MK woman so...

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Yea. I'm in the acceptance (but still disappointment ;)) stage already. Lucky all Mileena fans, she CAN be DLC and probably that's how she ends up eventually. Personally, I'd love to see her in the game. She is my top1 MK woman so...

Yeah im in the acceptance stage aswell.

Only thing that isnt known yet is about 30 unknown trophies on SteamDB atm, so a little hope there

But shes likely DLC at this point.

DLC Predictions atm:

Shang (Confirmed)
Mileena
Sindel
Smoke
Spawn
Terminator (Better be my man Arnold)

And Shinnok can be swapped out with smoke for this pack if he aint base, cause as legion said, it would make sense if he is a unlockable character, cause he is quite involved for the plot in this game.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
So, wanna start DLC character discussion again

Cause we likely have kombat pack 1 trailer in a week or two(Hopefully)
I don't think we'll see anymore dlc characters until after release, or if we do it will only be one more person. Basically the same thing Smash Ultimate is doing where we can buy the pack at release but won't know who we're getting.

DLC Character wise, if i was to bet,
-the blue Cyborg will be a dlc character(hopefully it's hydro).
-one or two 3d era representative(s). (my money's on Ashrah)
-Smoke, he was the only ninja that wasn't in MKX
-prolly some guest(hopefully not)

I still think Mileena and Rain will be unlockables, if not then they'd be up there too. Rain has been teased way too much to not be in. Though I think no mortal kombat game has had a dlc character that was a base roster member from the game before. So that might hurt her chances.

@STORMS can I get some help here? I can’t even see the messages I post myself in this thread beyond the 13th page. When I post mine and the usual message comes up that there were other posts after that and if I wanna see them, I press on that and still end up on the 13th page not even seeing where my message went.

As far as I can tell it only happens in this thread. Even if I go here through the alerts I still end up on the page 13 and don’t see the message that alerted me. I go to other threads messages just fine)

@STORMS actually scratch that, it’s not JUST here, I can’t access the last page of any thread!!!!!!!! Just went in Kotal Khan gd thread via alert and didn’t see the message that caused the alert, just stuck at the 7th page there))))) what’s going on?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
@STORMS actually scratch that, it’s not JUST here, I can’t access the last page of any thread!!!!!!!! Just went in Kotal Khan gd thread via alert and didn’t see the message that caused the alert, just stuck at the 7th page there))))) what’s going on?
Looking into this, FYI.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
Looking into this, FYI.
Hopefully your able to figure this out soon. It's really annoying and feel like I can't participate in any conversations lol. Can't access the last page on almost all the threads.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
The more I think of Mileena won’t be in this game . She doesn’t have any story angle for voice lines at all. What she gonna say hey Dvorah even though you eat me alive I’m still here ?!