What's new

Reasonable Flash buffs?

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
posting in a thread about my main when you post some dumb shit

total obsession

nobody cares about you Tweedy if you find me disagreeing with you often it's probably because you consistently spout off dumb shit

Tweedy

Noob
> Makes the thread about someone instead of the topic
> Person makes response saying you're obsessed, followed by you saying that no one cares about that person

When I didn't post for a month I would search my name on here, and you were always making statuses about me and shitting on me in random threads. You're very obsessed.

Tweedy

Noob
WB Chan can make the thread 100% about me and when I point that out he's like "no one cares about you Tweedy".

This, the trash talk when I wasn't even around, the random arguments about Grodd he made up by stretching what I was saying about his cancels. Idk what the cause of this is but some of these members are like zoo animals to me these days.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
> Makes the thread about someone instead of the topic
> Person makes response saying you're obsessed, followed by you saying that no one cares about that person.
I didn't make the thread about you

I posted in this thread about not talking about a game that you don't play and using it as a balance comparison, lab first then talk its like FGC 101, something you preach but refuse to practice.

How you and Rushdown responded to that statement is what turned this thread into this cancer about yourself, and there's no way you are going to let it be about anything else, then fine, let's just get it out of the way and done with shall we?

When I didn't post for a month I would search my name on here, and you were always making statuses about me and shitting on me in random threads. You're very obsessed

WB Chan can make the thread 100% about me and when I point that out he's like "no one cares about you Tweedy".

This, the trash talk when I wasn't even around, the random arguments about Grodd he made up by stretching what I was saying about his cancels. Idk what the cause of this is but some of these members are like zoo animals to me these days.
I disagreed with the_chosen_puddle on some long status, and you had some comment in the middle of it that I didn't even SEE, and you accused me of having a "deep rooted vendetta" against you, I'm like bro, literally nothing was even directed to you I didn't even know you were in this status, and your response was some shit about how that's wrong because you play in tournaments.

How self absorbed you are is hilarious. You used to log in just to search yourself? Lol.
I just did searched as well to double check your statements, I have ONE status with your name in it saying something that could even be INTERPRETED as negative, and it says word for word:

WB-chan: "TIL Grodd's Cancels are humanly impossible. Say otherwise and you have a deep rooted vendetta against Tweedy. Also he plays in tournaments."

referencing your previous cringe. This status still standing from back then is even more proof that you have just invented a narrative and even then I wasn't addressing you.

Let's be real, there is no obsession, and that's not where this narrative stems from. There was no posts being made about you by me while you weren't around. They simply don't exist. Nobody cares.
You and I both know that the only place this comes from is the fact that you are just still salty and bitter bout basically the one and only post I made shitting on you in a thread on these forums, when other people were discussing you and I blew you up for your hyper contradictory statements in that thread here where you went back and forth crying about Beta codes.

https://testyourmight.com/threads/having-the-game-early-and-how-it-affects-you.63708/page-4#post-2271892

everyone agreed, and now you harbor resentment. First page of that search still has multiple posts from me saying positive things about you. Move on. Nobody is obsessed with you, no matter how much you want them to be. Nobody even cares.

Last edited:

Wigy

There it is...
Dont know what the story is here but tweedy has turned so many threads into self attention seeking shit.

I was saying possessed kenshi was stupid and he comes in saying people just say thay cause hes so good. Lol.

He says something silly and then got called out on it and has to turn the thread into an autobiography

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
Since the derailing has stopped I figured I'd post my flash buffs.

Walkspeed start-up increase

S1 from 8f to 6f
- The fastest man alive doesn't have a 6f jab? C'mon ffs...

B22 range increase
- only very slightly so he's more consistent on his rmsc juggle combos but not to the range of the old b22

S3 sped up to 9f
- this could be his main whiff punisher in the future with decent range and 32 is unsafe unless rmsc so people still have to use their brains

These buffs are won't break the character but give him his turn in situations where he doesn't get it due to the fact that he's slow as hell beyond point blank range.
The old bf2 would be too much imo, that shit basically takes away his core weakness.

Now feel free to blow me up :)

Last edited:

Error404

Noob
Either faster walk speed startup OR a more horizontal jump arch . Both would be too much , but one of these can help with all of his worst matches.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Needed:

Improvement to bf2. Whether that means it is reverted back to LC from INJ 1 or it stays as the same move, it just needs something. A high attack that regularly drops if use in a combo, low damage on hit and -26 on block with mediocre range (compared to LC). Garbage.

Make it a mid for starters, he deserves at least that.

Would like:
B2 range increase. Doesn't have to be like INJ 1 but a little bit more range would be nice.

Walk speed buff.

Backdash buff.

Ability to MB LC from RMS on hit.

Last edited:

doomfarmer

unorthodox
If anything I'd nerf this brain dead char.
Aquaman/Black Adam calling Flash a brain dead character? I'm almost certain your trolling and if your are, good job sir.
Man you know what, he's right. I think we're all tired of seeing Flash in every top 8 match. Hell every pool match. We're all just so sick of these tournament players abusing their pocket Flash and boring the stream. He's just so brain dead and easy to win with. Everyone has that pocket Flash cause it's just gg ez. I mean we've all seen it at this point. That's all these top players are talking about. The Flash. That's why everyone uses him.

Am I doing this right? Guys?

1. Walk speed increase:

With the universal walk speed buff, Flash is now slow comparatively and along with his other range nerfs and the range of other characters, he struggles in the neutral because of it.

2. Either faster recovery or more distance on back dash:

As of now, with the amount of quick, forward advancing strings in the game, his back dash is useless against a lot of the cast; he either will recover just in time to block the string you were trying to back dash, or be punished for trying to back dash.

3. More hit advantage on F2 or less stagger on hit:

He no longer has a safe cancel. Having more hit advantage or less stagger will allow him to get follow up pressure on hit from a F2xxRMS cancel when we're trying to be safe. The alternative would be for F21 to actually hit mid, but that might be too much depending on how it would work with RMS cancels.

4. D12 range for D1 or a 9 frame D3:

Flash's range is so short that some characters' D1 on block can knock him out of his D1 range preventing him from any reversal pressure. The rest of his buttons are too slow or hit high to prevent the opponent's D1 from hitting first. An alternative could be a new 9 frame starting string that hits mid, but I doubt that would happen.

5. BF2 hits mid and maybe faster start up:

It's already unsafe, has the highest scaling of all his specials, doesn't lead to much damage with or without meter, and is pretty short range. It has some usage whiff punishing high hitting specials after ducking but even that is hard to do and the risk/reward isn't that great on attempting it.

If they were to give us these changes I'd be fine with his new range and lack of safe cancels. He doesn't need to be a top tier character, but if he's not going to have any range on his buttons he needs to at least have grounded mobility and guaranteed reversal pressure after he blocks if the opponent is negative.

Last edited:

Shaka

Tier Whore.
Man you know what, he's right. I think we're all tired of seeing Flash in every top 8 match. Hell every pool match. We're all just so sick of these tournament players abusing their pocket Flash and boring the stream. He's just so brain dead and easy to win with. Everyone has that pocket Flash cause it's just gg ez. I mean we've all seen it at this point. That's all these top players are talking about. The Flash. That's why everyone uses him.

Am I doing this right? Guys?
Exactly look at all these DSs in top8, there were like 9....

Shaka

Tier Whore.
arent you the guy who made two threads already listing a bunch of ridiculous Scarecrow buffs

you don't get to play the high ground ever lol
I realized he didn't fit my style after watching Whiteboi use him and dropped him.

Now i'm only returning the favor. all these scrubs telling us that SC was op and didn't need anything are the same asking for buffs to perfectly viable chars.