What's new

Reasonable Flash buffs?

SMH

That was Speedforce
So honeybee say flash need buff to, he is moron? I don't think so
And you really want high execution hero mast be mid tier?
Do not pay attention. It's just that he's been burning since the recent set with Honeybee, where his Dr. Fate was rolled on Speedforce ;)

Gafar_NN

The Flash
Yep I see this set :) and honeybee very high lvl player and ppl think flash strong and not honeybee.
I think ppl who stay near him in evo, don't deserve his places especially dragon... D1 trident rush master...
Do not pay attention. It's just that he's been burning since the recent set with Honeybee, where his Dr. Fate was rolled on Speedforce ;)

doomfarmer

unorthodox
Looks like we got our bf2 buff. Faster startup. We'll be able to punish a lot of things we couldn't before due to pushback or not having an advancing punisher. Can't wait to see just how much faster it is. Thinking it'll be like 10f hopefully even faster.

Damage got a slight nerf during trait combos. Shouldn't that big of a deal. No more rms lightning charge launching corner combos either, but that was pretty situational. Not a huge loss. Will have to use meter to get big damage.

We also gained rms 2 being safe. Not a massive buff, but could really help sometimes as a way in with a safe option to reset the neutral. Again really looking forward to seeing the hard numbers in the patch notes. Overall pretty pleased so far.