What's new

Really Sad everyone is Doomsaying MK11

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
lol, the game doesn't even come out and people are already whining about ? lol, go fuck yourself and cry me a river who are complaning without even playing 5 minutes of the final version of the game .... haha .... what next ? someone will ask for buff and nerfs already ? will make tiers lists of the seven characters showed yesterday ? give me a break ! MK 11 will be footsie based game, and will not have those absurd 100% health bar combos, 50/50 crap fest, and those stupid run gameplay of MKX .... get used to it or just GTFO ! Let's wait for the final version of the game in April 23th , play during 2 or 3 months straight, wait for the EVO and so, we can start judging the game for its qualities and defects, please ? :D :confused:

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Good, the less Max we have in this community, the better. I played it, it's way more like MK9 than Injustice. Roster aside, its gonna be great.

Of course Max didnt play either so what would he know.

Zoning always dominates the early meta but Sub Zero rushed me the fuck down in the right hands

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
You make it sound like it's only Max who has made those sentiments.
Fair enough but I'd be willing to pay a high price to excise him from NRS games where he shills for guest characters when the base roster sucks anyway. My main point is I know I'll love the game, likely roster aside, so the 50/50 heads can stay where they are in my view.

I just dont like Max, he's a salt trigger for me I guess.

I like Kenny and Simmons tho

Seems like in the above posts. Dude faps watching Max. I've stopped watching his videos. He over reacts about everything and his videos are just click bate filled with unnecessary swearing.

Wait for the demo and decide for yourself

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I think it looks amazing.

I’m glad run is gone. Reminds me more of my favorites, MK2 and MK9.

Skins and gear look great.

Overall the game just looks fun.

Not sure why people are complaining. I’ve mostly just seen a lot of hype though.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I agree, loved Skarlet in MK9. Her and Mileena were my top two. So I’m happy we have at least one of them so far, and damn she looks awesome!
Mileena is too popular not to put in the game. If not on the main roster, then definitely as DLC.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I agree, I love how the game looks so far. I'm still fawning over Skarlet, can't wait to try it out for myself! ♥
I know right? Skarlet was such an unexpected surprise and she looked AMAZING!

She already was my favorite MK female character, and that redesign is straight up gorgeous! She even seems to fit my playstyle so if I don't get my boy Shang back, she's probably the first character I put my hands on.

I did like her red, long hair though, let's hope character customization has me covered on that.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
I dont really get the Injustice comparison that much to be honest.

I think the game looks great, and even if there is heavy zoning, just like all other NRS games there are ways to work around it.

Eitherway, untill we can get our own hands on it, you cant really go by what other people are saying, unless they have been playing the game for a while already, doing testing etc.

Just chill, enjoy what we get to see, and patiently wait till the masses get their hands on the beta and after that the full game.

Besides that, pretty much everyone thats shitting on the game wil get it anyway.

Agilaz

It has begun
I can see why Max would be worried about the zoning in MK11, however from what I've seen it really isn't as bad as Injustice 2. That game was overly reliant on projectiles, in MK11 they just seem good (with perhaps Baraka's spark being a contender for a top tier projectile).

mattteo

Noob
Your truth is not everyone else's truth.
Oh yeah, I'm sure everyone wanted more variations and just 25 characters on the main screen ;)

Maybe people want different characters than me, but everyone wanted more than 25 spots filled with Sonyas and Jaces and Cassie and the konbat kids. That's already 8 spots between parents and kids.

Last edited:

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
nothing wrong with having good zoning, that being said i wonder if this game is going to suffer from its own mechanics, being too complex for its own good.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Oh yeah, I'm sure everyone wanted more variations and just 25 characters on the main screen ;)

Maybe people want different characters than me, but everyone wanted more than 25.
Quality over quantity IMO.

I'm fine with a roster of this size.
The variations seem to bring a lot to the table.

People expecting a roster like MK Trilogy but forget how hard it is to balance characters around a huge roster.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
Half of twitter and YouTube

Some Ppl here on TYM. 4CHAN (they hate everything though).

And yes Max is crying to thousands of ppl that zoning and turtling is the only way to win.
So half like it and half don't. Isn't that with everyghing? Lol.
Anyway, the only gripe I have is it looks like KI.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Watching major streamers shit on the game because they can't run in like MKX is really sad.

Ppl say they don't want to cater to casuals but are literally whining about zoning. I'm scared they will hijack the conversation of this game.
I have an offer for them '' Go and play KOF 14 and run as much as you want '' .. Most of those players probably met with Mortal Kombat through playing MKX. They doesn't know this; NRS always wants to change the gameplay for every new game. That is something like a rule in NRS. Also there is no logic to create same game over and over again.

Another option for them; if you want to play a game like MKX, go and play MKX. If you want just a run button to use i can recommend UMK3.

Last edited:

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
It’s almost like projectiles are the easiest things to abuse early in a game’s meta... especially when you’ve only had 45 minutes with it....

I swear, the general populace is so fucking stupid. Hell, even by the end of Tweedy/Sonic’s set they were already up in there using way less projectiles. Can we at least play the damn game first?

/triggered

I'm rewatching a lot of the footage on YouTube right now and yeah, the amount of r/Kappa level shit posting about zoning and animations is retarded. Like, I'm not loving the look of the movement and new meter system right now myself, but I'm open to at least hear more about the game as a whole. We saw people playing who literally had less than an afternoon to practice... Why is so much of the gaming community unable to use critical thinking, but will very willingly bandwagon, circlejerk, be negative, and try to shut down any hype after a first look? Not just as a fan of fighting games, but as a fan of the entire medium, I'm sick of seeing this dumb shit.

Last edited: