What's new

Rate the Above Person's Skill

oBryant

Noob
mistakm is a 8, ninja ryo is a 8.5, DC hustle you are a 9, and these are the only people ive played with on this thread so far

Birkin

Noob
I will rate those who I've played with recently.

DC = 9.5
mistaKM = 7.5 to an 8
Dubson = 7.5 to an 8
Gameover = 7
ROFL = 6.5
Lizardpoker = 4

to rate birkin I'd look at it this way, if dubson and i are like 50 out of 100, and dc is a 100, i would put Birkin at like a 65, because the gap between dc is way bigger

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
yo ninja ryo add me on xbl im o bryant o
So you're Bryant? The [ban incoming] that claimed I dropped and broke the room when I didn't do shit? In your own words again, go suck a dick. Don't be bringing that bullshit around here, you fucking quit more than anyone from what I hear. I rate you a -69, cuz you go down on guys that go down on you. [ban incoming].

So you're Bryant? The [ban incoming] that claimed I dropped and broke the room when I didn't do shit? In your own words again, go suck a dick. Don't be bringing that bullshit around here, you fucking quit more than anyone from what I hear. I rate you a -69, cuz you go down on guys that go down on you. [ban incoming].
They always act like that on xbl and then come here " All i do is wanna play good people" get the fuck outta here with that shit.

oBryant

Noob
first of all dream catcher you did drop and break the game.. and you suck ass on mk and dc i dont give a fuck how good you are at mk, your still a little bitch to me.. so get off my dick and get fucked cus all you are is a over rated idle to all these little mk scrubs