What's new

Rate the Above Person's Skill

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
All I need to say to this is that Lex is scared.
lol thats what you have been repeating, i mean i understand how you feel but im simply not going to help you out bro. especially when u take a joke to the butt.

Lex

Lex, I don't want to play you to win a round. I want to fucking crush you.
Its nice to have goals but you might wanna stock up on some egoprofin.

I think you're sorely mistaken thinking that I would get real gitty off winning one round. If you beat me I'd be fuckin throwin shit around, I would not be like "oh well king lex beat me so who cares at least i hot him half health hehehhehehe"
hail to the king baby

Dude, you don't even look like a challenge. :)
good, better for me.

The game has changed, you haven't.
you changed the game how?

props for being able to play in lag but now i only feel sorry for you because the only way i will play you is for 500$, ft10 on an arcade cabinet.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Lower level players DO celebrate when they win rounds on good players, and if they win a match, no matter how obviously bad the netplay conditions are, they don't care, they still won, even if they lost 10 or 15 before it.

Lower level players DO celebrate when they win rounds on good players, and if they win a match, no matter how obviously bad the netplay conditions are, they don't care, they still won, even if they lost 10 or 15 before it.
Who cares if a lower level player celebrates a win, sure it is annoying but nothing more. Theres serious issues if you lose one game out of many and there bragging ruins your day. Laugh that shit off.

Lex

or avoid it altogether because its completely unnecessary. i have nothing to prove where new people do. its common, especially for youngsters. within the chicago players we aren't as competitive as people who have an axe to grind. we play casual games with alcohol and shit talk involved (cos thrower sux and hes a n00b)

if you can play like that then ya, lets get down, tho some people have already proven otherwise and ill gladly give them as much shit as they give me. mistaKM said something along the lines of "he started it" and i respecfully decline his peewee herman showdown.

Ok, whats your point? Do you get mad when "lower players" celebrate when beating you? Most of the "lower players" either hardly play the game, or are new to the game, so bragging about beating a very experienced player is nothing out of the ordinary. Who cares what they think honestly?

Are you suggesting that lex thinks mistaKM is a lower player, or that mista will inevitably beat lex in a match? Just because it took lex 10 years to be good, doesn't mean it'll take everyone that long to be good. Actually, 10 years to be good is kinda sad (no disrespect lex). Playing great players will improve your game drastically, and consistantly playing better players will make your game improve faster. Being able to play at anytime, anywhere is a huge advantage to what ya'll had back then.

And lex was making a joke in the post that started this mistaKM, just thought you should know, he wasn't serious.

Lex

Actually, 10 years to be good is kinda sad (no disrespect lex).
haha nice logic tho, i was good for 90% of those years. and lucky you for having a guide and a site to learn from. you are welcome.

haha nice logic tho, i was good for 90% of those years. and lucky you for having a guide and a site to learn from. you are welcome.
I wasn't the one who brought this up. Everytime someone mentions your name, the "10 years of experience" always follows. Why do you act like XBL players are so bad even when you haven't played them?

And just because you helped put this site togather, doesn't mean you can look down on everyone. Yes we are all thankful for this site, and videos, but you can't pull that card for ever.

I'll give lex the benefit of the doubt on some things,like not wanting to play the xbox version because of lag and the controller and not wanting play with so many kids on xbox live,that think they're good but actually they are rookies compared to people like me.I say people like me because I have no problems beating anybody really bad and making them rethink ever playing UMK3 again,ever.Im not gonna waste my time anymore playing with any person unless they challenge me and if i know they are worth my time.Im almost 30 years old and I cant believe I still play this game sometimes.I am thankful to SHOCK for keeping the UMK3 community active and for teaching the new kids how to play the game .
I would like to teach people how to play the game the way I play but if they have not learned how to play in all this time then I think your not going to be able to learn anything from me on Xbox live because I already cancelled my account and i dont think Im gonna reactivate it.So my advice is to play for fun because real competion these days is hard to come by.

Lex

see, cd has been through the cycle too, and it wont be the last time that someone barks up that tree cd

edit: which is why i do the classic "$500 ft10" on ppl that yapper their flap.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I'll give lex the benefit of the doubt on some things,like not wanting to play the xbox version because of lag and the controller and not wanting play with so many kids on xbox live,that think they're good but actually they are rookies compared to people like me.I say people like me because I have no problems beating anybody really bad and making them rethink ever playing UMK3 again,ever.Im not gonna waste my time anymore playing with any person unless they challenge me and if i know they are worth my time.Im almost 30 years old and I cant believe I still play this game sometimes.I am thankful to SHOCK for keeping the UMK3 community active and for teaching the new kids how to play the game .
I would like to teach people how to play the game the way I play but if they have not learned how to play in all this time then I think your not going to be able to learn anything from me on Xbox live because I already cancelled my account and i dont think Im gonna reactivate it.So my advice is to play for fun because real competion these days is hard to come by.
Kinda off topic, CD, but I am having a UMK3/MK2 tounament on July 26th & 27th here in Columbus Ohio. I'd love to have you come down Crazy, if you can. :) (trying to make this he largest collection talent and the largest MK tournament in the country).

I'm the type of person that if you disrespect me in real life, I don't care how fucking big you are, it's goin down. To think that I'm not gonna do it on the internet is ridiculous...

You did start it, you did in the chat. Then you came here and posted that video for everyone to see. Do you think I'm just gonna laugh it off hehe? No, I don't like disrespect. I have never disrespected anyone on this site who didn't deserve it. So you can shove all the immature bullshit you said up your ass, because you're the one being immature here, lex.

You're also scared :) I meant what I said, dude, you don't even look like a challenge compared to the players I play every day. You don't! You gotta be kidding me that this umk3 celebrity joke is gonna crush me...yeah RIGHT!

Playing umk3 on xbox is like playing basketball outside. Yeah, it's windy. The ball may not have the perfect ammount of air in it. The net might be hanging down on a few sides. There's rocks. The sun's in your eyes. Whatever the fuck may be...it's still basketball! Fuckin christ. If I'm an internet hardass, lex, you're an internet pussy.

And take the fucking xbl tag off your profile, you ain't playin no one good anyways.

i would like to go but last time i played UMK3 in arcades was like 12 years ago.Now ,if you have a pc with mame no ill bring my n64 controller and we can have fun playing.

or avoid it altogether because its completely unnecessary. i have nothing to prove where new people do. its common, especially for youngsters. within the chicago players we aren't as competitive as people who have an axe to grind. we play casual games with alcohol and shit talk involved (cos thrower sux and hes a n00b)

if you can play like that then ya, lets get down, tho some people have already proven otherwise and ill gladly give them as much shit as they give me. mistaKM said something along the lines of "he started it" and i respecfully decline his peewee herman showdown.

More disrespect, jesus christ. What you have to prove is that you're not an all talk bitch, how about that?

"Especially for youngsters"

If we wanna get into personal shit that's cool. I think people that take fighting lessons are scared. They almost always are. btw I'm 22 which means I'm not young, you're just old ;D

"we play casual games with alcohol and shit talk involved "

ur so cool dude ur just so cool ur like young joc or something can you teach me the motorcycle dance?

" mistaKM said something along the lines of "he started it" and i respecfully decline his peewee herman showdown"

You did start it. You did not respectfully decline it. You bitched out. I'll just let it go since you're fine being called a pussy and letting that go. Cool, I'm glad I'm not a pussy...

Lex

I'm the type of person that if you disrespect me in real life, I don't care how fucking big you are, it's goin down. To think that I'm not gonna do it on the internet is ridiculous...

You did start it, you did in the chat. Then you came here and posted that video for everyone to see. Do you think I'm just gonna laugh it off hehe? No, I don't like disrespect. I have never disrespected anyone on this site who didn't deserve it. So you can shove all the immature bullshit you said up your ass, because you're the one being immature here, lex.

You're also scared :) I meant what I said, dude, you don't even look like a challenge compared to the players I play every day. You don't! You gotta be kidding me that this umk3 celebrity joke is gonna crush me...yeah RIGHT!

Playing umk3 on xbox is like playing basketball outside. Yeah, it's windy. The ball may not have the perfect ammount of air in it. The net might be hanging down on a few sides. There's rocks. The sun's in your eyes. Whatever the fuck may be...it's still basketball! Fuckin christ. If I'm an internet hardass, lex, you're an internet pussy.

And take the fucking xbl tag off your profile, you ain't playin no one good anyways.
k

Lex

More disrespect, jesus christ. What you have to prove is that you're not an all talk bitch, how about that?

"Especially for youngsters"

If we wanna get into personal shit that's cool. I think people that take fighting lessons are scared. They almost always are. btw I'm 22 which means I'm not young, you're just old ;D

"we play casual games with alcohol and shit talk involved "

ur so cool dude ur just so cool ur like young joc or something can you teach me the motorcycle dance?

" mistaKM said something along the lines of "he started it" and i respecfully decline his peewee herman showdown"

You did start it. You did not respectfully decline it. You bitched out. I'll just let it go since you're fine being called a pussy and letting that go. Cool, I'm glad I'm not a pussy...
its hard to type [ slash quote ]

edit: its also hard to read:

mistaKM said:
You bitched out. I'll just let it go since you're fine being called a pussy and letting that go. Cool, I'm glad I'm not a pussy...
did you not read my posts? theres a challenge somewhere in there mr. valorous, i mean sir ironious.

"I respectfully decline his pewee herman showdown"

I just had to point out that oxymoron again...

To quote DC, you just say anything

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I don't really have a problem with anyone on this thread, but I just want to throw these points out there.

-lex is not going to play you mista, for whatever reason you want to put out there
-mista, like many others including myself, did get much better quicker from this site's benefits (which lex happened to contribute much information, reformed by shock and others to be published)
-you're both outstanding players, despite any gap there may be
-yes, i'm a douche for butting in, but i wanted to say that

It's just a game, fellas.

On topic: I would have to agree with people that put mista and Dubson at the same rating. They're very close, whatever the number.

Scheisse, it's not two seperate things. The difference is so little. umk3 and mk3 are seperate things, how you play them isn't. It hinders everybody.