What's new

Rate the Above Person's Skill

It's obvious you're not going to get what you want KM so why fight so hard for it? I'm saying this as your bro, just let this shit go. Lex feels he has nothing to prove if he's that arrogant/confident in himself then why not just sit back and have a laugh after all this is just a game.
Because KM isn't a little girl who wont play. Plus KM loves playing DC and people better than him the same reason I love playing KM because it makes me better of course km will want to play Lex especially if he's the "BEST"

i seriously don't see why lex wont just buy a one month; hell i'd give him one, and play all the people who have heard how amazing he is and be that super hero we all know and love the teacher of all of us

actually lex I'm going to order an arcade stick and I want the back ground to be a signed picture of you so I can know what I'm trying to achieve when I play this game

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
its called sarcasm and i dont know what rock you have been hiding under but you CANNOT play fighting games competitively online. if you believe you can, you are mistaken.

Derek

Noob
its called sarcasm and i dont know what rock you have been hiding under but you CANNOT play fighting games competitively online. if you believe you can, you are mistaken.
With a game that is more or less dead outside of it's own online community I do believe you can play fighting games competitively online. Who are you say otherwise when you won't even give it the legitimate chance it deserves. This game is dead outside of Kaillera and Xbox LIVE and the horrible DS port and for all your hard work you should be thanking the online community for even giving a squirt of piss about what you did ten years ago.

Of course you cant thats why people stop playing online before tournaments so they can get used to no lag. Who cares what rock I crawled out from I'm just one of your students whose disappointed that you won't even play for fun and if it's not fun at all for you say sooooo because all you say is you dont want any pokemon kids out there congrats good excuse.

Ask your buddy Moe...I'll bet money that CD, DC, and Shaney beat Moe when he played, and could beat him now.
Never played shaney or dc. I've lost to crazy and crazy has lost to me. So what? I've lost to phoenix on ds so what? I've lost to smoke noobs so what? Who hasn't?

Lex

i gave it a chance on release. you guys act like ive never played xbl. i have first hand experience with how retarded the lag is. i dont care if the game has progressed light years beyond what you think i have experienced. but you have no clue at all. i have seen everything in this game on a competitive level and i have done everything you can do. if you can say that after a year of shitty online play then your ego is in control.

you CANT play competitive fighting games online. its only casual play for TONS of reasons.

with that said, i still do not care to play amongst this community, and yes im letting a couple people ruin it for me, but i dont care. i have better uses for my time (pro tf2, rockband drums, practicing my art, earning money) than to go up against someone like mistaKM, in lag, on a pad. i was going to give it another chance until people started acting up again. gotta test the waters to see if its a waste of time and ya it is. plain and simple, if i think you have downs, i will not play you, no matter what platform.

XBL is still fun even if internet messes with the competitiveness of a game, still don't see his big deal people just want to play with a legend, but it's whatever really it doesnt really matter ya know cus it's whatever...for lex having a lot of sarcastic posts like all of them you'd think he would be able to get on live and have a little fun competitively or not but it's whatever his choice ya know imma go back to my rock now

Get off your high horse then and play me. You talk a big fuckin talk, lex. I don't care how good you were 0157u08147 years ago when no one played this game online. Come get some anytime :) Don't back down

I'm a challenge you as soon as you can afford an xbox account, cause that's all you were waiting for, right? Oh wait, you said in chat today that you weren't gonna play umk3 on xbla, oh yeah, so you're talking shit for no reason. Well until you play me, don't even think about judging me.

don't be scurr lex
Don't mean to chime in but, Lex would beat ya on Live. I don't know how you played on cab with joysticks but I've played against Lex on cab and according to how you played on Xblive..... yeah, he'll beat you on the cab. Think I'm confused and dunno what I'm talking about?? Take the $500 challenge on cab where you can't exploit that blk+punch, no lag and how the game is suppose to be played....on a cab with sticks. I'll put in another $100 that lex would beat you Best of 10.

-free

Lex

im not a legend dude. i have just been through the adaptation phase. if it wasnt for chicago i wouldn't be any good. right ahn?

wrong you are a legend I learned this game from the guides, your guides so I just think it'd be hella cool if you got some games in and taught some stuff on live. I think you would really get along well with KM on live his rooms are always fun we joke around so much

im not a legend dude. i have just been through the adaptation phase. if it wasnt for chicago i wouldn't be any good. right ahn?
yes Artie.. and you still spell my name wrong...all over the net. KM is right about 1 thing though....we're fucking old.

-free

Lex

its the magic spear twins

spear, invis, backbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackbackback

edit: this thread needs more vito wavenet names

FILER

Noob
It has really gotten past the point of who would win. It really comes down to a few people who continually run away say they are the best around...but yet suddenly come up with different excuses when challenged. Even if DC isn't the best at this game, I'll give him all of the credit in the world, the man will play anyone, he isn't scared to play.

Horsemen, you aren't even good at this game, so I really hope that you aren't one of these top players that everyone of these old fucks are talking about. I have raped you so many times and wouldn't even say I'm 1/10 as good as the top 3 on XBL.

Lex

Horsemen, you aren't even good at this game, so I really hope that you aren't one of these top players that everyone of these old fucks are talking about. I have raped you so many times and wouldn't even say I'm 1/10 as good as the top 3 on XBL.
play him on a cab, thats what hes used to.

FILER

Noob
Cabs are about a dime a dozen. You act like it is that different. Excuses.

If I'm an 8 and I play a 6. No matter what system it is on...I will win. Cab, DS, XBL, Keyboard, Lag, No Lag, Kabal, Sheeva...I will win. You talk about adapting all the time with strategy, adapt to .00001 percent lag and kick some kids asses on XBL. If you are a 10, and KM is an 8-9...let's see it. I'm sure you have bought a game over the past year that has a 24 hour pass. Otherwise I'd be happy to mail you one.

Moe seemed to adapt just fine with his record on XBL. (look at his wins/loses), you talked a while back about buying a stick...then what, all you need to do is adapt to .00001% lag.