What's new

Rate the Above Person's Skill

oBryant

Noob
then explain to me why martial arts uses that hierarchal concept? so are you saying martial artists are noobs when it comes down to measurement of skill and pairing people off?

ive been taking martial arts since i was 5 and my master never paired people by there skill level in fighting..

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
its pretty common knowledge that a black belt fighting a low rank is a lose/lose situation for the black belt (if he lands hits it wont matter, if he gets hit it will matter a LOT)

Droopy

Noob
I know this may be a little off-topic but as anyone played x jay 117 x? i may have been pretty drunk last night but havent played anyone that good since KM-yea i said it. jay owned me 18-0, if i consider myself average then this guy must be 8-8.5.

I think lex could care less about anyone's skill with pad because true mk should be played on an original cabinet, hell playing with "X-excutioner" sticks on a 360 is still a knock off to the real thing.

I do love my pad though lol, but I'm saving up for a frankenstein stick too, used to play umk3 here in town on a cab but they got rid of it :(

Tim Static

Adminerator
If anybody is interested in seeig you is better offline, I am having a little tournement in July and you all should come.........and put da cheddar where yo choppers izzz

*cab play rules. I wish everyone here had one. Wavenet style, MFs

Tim Static

Adminerator
I know this may be a little off-topic but as anyone played x jay 117 x? i may have been pretty drunk last night but havent played anyone that good since KM-yea i said it. jay owned me 18-0, if i consider myself average then this guy must be 8-8.5.
I dunno....he is a very predictable player. I'd say 6-7 tops...

Plus he is a GI-normous ham wallet

Droopy

Noob
Darx is definitely a 9.0 I cant even get close to beatin him, this kind of thing questions my heart for the game. I think ive come as far as i can and if this is the best i can be then theres no point in playin mk3 any farther. I only play now out of habit and im not even really trying hard- dont get me wrong i hate losing- but its like i dont care anymore, u know? Oh only if i was good in mk like i am in gears....

*lookin for shaney*

oBryant

Noob
its pretty common knowledge that a black belt fighting a low rank is a lose/lose situation for the black belt (if he lands hits it wont matter, if he gets hit it will matter a LOT)

like i said ive been in martial arts for about 70% of my life.. and ive seen white belts blue belts yellow belts and low rank belts take out Black belts reds and browns.. its not really that suprizing to me at all.. its actually really common becus most black belts have a mindset to where they think that just becus there a high rank means a lower rank will be no challenge, when a white belt goes into the spar giving it his all

oBryant

Noob
Darx is definitely a 9.0 I cant even get close to beatin him, this kind of thing questions my heart for the game. I think ive come as far as i can and if this is the best i can be then theres no point in playin mk3 any farther. I only play now out of habit and im not even really trying hard- dont get me wrong i hate losing- but its like i dont care anymore, u know? Oh only if i was good in mk like i am in gears....

*lookin for shaney*
yeah that guy is pretty good.. he wipes out all my characters exept my kung lao.. so im starting to practice up with my kano

Lex

MKKhanzo: Ded is from Bulgary jahha
like i said ive been in martial arts for about 70% of my life.. and ive seen white belts blue belts yellow belts and low rank belts take out Black belts reds and browns.. its not really that suprizing to me at all.. its actually really common becus most black belts have a mindset to where they think that just becus there a high rank means a lower rank will be no challenge, when a white belt goes into the spar giving it his all
you didn't get the point.

lex is to good for ya'll havn't ya heard? He's teh blackz belt and ya'll be the brown, no chance. Just make your way to an offline tourny, and just play him there (if he goes).

"What great men dared to choose, Small men dare neither win nor lose"

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I think lex could care less about anyone's skill with pad because true mk should be played on an original cabinet, hell playing with "X-excutioner" sticks on a 360 is still a knock off to the real thing.

I do love my pad though lol, but I'm saving up for a frankenstein stick too, used to play umk3 here in town on a cab but they got rid of it :(
You should've bought it, you American Idol stalker. I finally figured that out lol.

Lex, I don't want to play you to win a round. I want to fucking crush you. I think you're sorely mistaken thinking that I would get real gitty off winning one round. If you beat me I'd be fuckin throwin shit around, I would not be like "oh well king lex beat me so who cares at least i hot him half health hehehhehehe"

I recently watched some videos with you in them, I'm really not a fan of watching match videos, but I had to see. Dude, you don't even look like a challenge. :)

The game has changed, you haven't. Don't bring up shit you can't back up, k?

ok heres some credentials for you:

- was one of the first ppl to ever play mk3 @ amoa reno, vs eddie ferrier the whole time
- played mk3 and umk3 from release day in the ARCADE
- worked on the wavenet project to generate traffic on umk3, where i played vs all of Chicago for free on a cabinet I maintained as practice so i could service field cabinets.
- logged over 10 years of playing experience in the birthplace of mk.

what has flier and km done?

- hide behind their laggy xbl tv's with a pad and talk shit on forums.

videos on the internet mean nothing. they are for entertainment only. everyone knows that is my stance.

im glad you guys are enjoying the game, save all your negativity for someone else.

as far as me getting xbl again i have decided against it after experiencing the xbl 'community' a little bit more. id rather help people like tim static get better.

OH MY FUCKING GOD hahahaha I didn't see this.

What have you done since this forum has been here? Hide behind your arcade cabinent match videos from twenty years ago and pretend that you're better than everyone here. You're not.

ok lex...ok

"hide behind their laggy xbl tv's with a pad and talk shit on forums."

Which one of us, lex, posted the video of some little boy getting a pokemon card? You buddy, you started this, and you're not even gonna back it up. Way to lose respect.

Edit- Just because I play on xbox live doesn't mean I didn't own mk1, 2, 3, and 4. I also played this game when it came out on the arcade. I'm 22, who the fuck didn't play this game in the arcade? Christ you're arrogant.

KM you're my homey,

but,

Lex is definately a legend in this game and like Shock said he has a right to be a little arrogant. He's probably just playing with you anyway so don't get all mad.

It's a damn shame he decided not to get back on XBL.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Just because I play on xbox live doesn't mean I didn't own mk1, 2, 3, and 4. I also played this game when it came out on the arcade. I'm 22, who the fuck didn't play this game in the arcade? Christ you're arrogant.

I'm sure what he meant was that when he played, he was playing with high level players for 10 years using many of the same tactics we use now. Where you, on the other hand, have only been doing it for one (as you posted in my other thread) and that has been all online.

No need to disrespect each other!

KM you're my homey,

but,

Lex is definately a legend in this game and like Shock said he has a right to be a little arrogant. He's probably just playing with you anyway so don't get all mad.

It's a damn shame he decided not to get back on XBL.
All I need to say to this is that Lex is scared.

Ali, the babe, sweetness, howe, mikan...those are legends lol, lex? Not so much, legends don't get scared. :)

Seriously lex's big argument for this is he doesn't want random people saying they beat him in a round. Seriously why care anyone worth a damn wouldn't say that in a bragging way, "wow I couldn't beat him more than one round." I would really like lex to get xbl he knows so much and knows how to explain it so why not have a little fun and ignore those random kids who are the same random kids who say they have beaten everyone and their mom. Come on lex hop the xbl bandwagon.