What's new

Rant Incoming: Sick of The Complaining

Undo Cold and Sub Zero nerfs (this includes the unblockable b3 interactable nerfs) . I want my corner ice clone interactable unblockable reset combos back. And His damage back to day one. To cold undo His trait and ice puddle nerfs. Give me back My ice characters. They don't do too much anyway.
I want to be able to do this again.:DOGE

Skedar70

Noob
Aside from the fact that SG is TOP 3 in the game easily, she is pretty brain dead also. U don’t have to put it any work to develop a game plan with her. She is the definition of plug and play. So how isn’t she carrying anyone to victory?
I've played and bodied a 1000 SG who thought they could "plug and play her to beat me". I've been bodied by a few like black comet and some emperor dude. These were simply better players who made better reads than me and completely outplayed me. It had nothing to do with their character pick they were just better than me.

I've played and bodied a 1000 SG who thought they could "plug and play her to beat me". I've been bodied by a few like black comet and some emperor dude. These were simply better players who made better reads than me and completely outplayed me. It had nothing to do with their character pick they were just better than me.
Of course u can beat super girls who “plug and play” with no semblance of fundamentals. What I’m tryna say is this character does not require as much effort as others to get good with. The ones u beat are just weak fundamentally (does random teleports and unsafe stuff) and no a true testament to how good of a character this is.

kcd117

Noob
Yes but those things arent a mb that happens after successive hits... that was created to make the prior hits safe.
I think WW's shield should be safe actually but high and with a gap.
She already has a hit confirmable string in b123, the fact that she can make pretty much everything safe, and in most cases + is kinda dumb.

Parasurama

Dragon
She already has a hit confirmable string in b123, the fact that she can make pretty much everything safe, and in most cases + is kinda dumb.
Perhaps but she is probably designed to be easy to play. Actually most people on this site thought she was bad (Bottom 10) when this game came out.... she got a damage buff and they changed the b123 string, and now she is unfair. Threads like this are ok, but in the end, pointless. Let us see what the changes will be when it happens.