What's new

Random Discussion - Got something random to say? Let it out in here.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
i nvr had one of those. they look nice. wud love drink them
it was just kool-aid in a plastic bottle, but having the bottle (at the time) made you feel older, therefore... they were awesome. Still are! :D

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Yeah pretty damned incredible that a very very basic forum could have more guests viewing it at any given time than every member of the entire MK forum community combined.

I figured it would be a hell of a lot older than this

I really don't get that site though. It took me a while to even get an account (and I had to use my ISP email so that they dont get spammed).
I always thought that it was interesting that the site was so popular, and somewhere in between it being created and now the slang term "GAF" is used.

Now that would be an interesting site to own.
it's a wonder of how they took off so well considering the age of the site.

good shit.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
wow... I am bored. I'm even trying to do sig related stuff... but everything is sucking and all the same... I think I need new brushes. :(

DevilSpy

Noob
Whats the opposite of pro? Obviously con. So what is the opposite of progress . Well I'll let you figure it out. The winner gets my special *VIRTUAL* Country fryed steak program, with tender whole C++ Beef and basted in java! Mmm nummy!

wazz

Noob
dont u jus hate it when the laptop turns off due to battery low when am surfing the net or doin stuff on laptop. I go crazyy mad when this happens lol