What's new

Random Discussion - Got something random to say? Let it out in here.

Noob
Random Thoughts

I'll probably be updating this constantly, but anyone who wants to add any random thoughts along the same line as this thread, feel free.

Try not to post cliche stuff you see on the net...just be honest and post a random thought about something.

Ties - Nothing more than a colorful noose, but at least I get to choose the color. I hate wearing anything that could get caught in a paper shredder and drag me to my death.

Work - A good way to waste time between weekends.

Men's Slow-pitch Softball - Way more complicated than "throw the ball, catch the ball, hit the ball". I hate it when people think it's that easy...if you pitch or play 3rd, you put your life on the line every single play that you're out there. Middle is ALWAYS open. Pitchers should be required to wear a mask; I've seen too many people hit in the face or chest by a ball coming 100+mph off a juiced bat to think any differently.

An Eye for an Eye - Sometimes, I think that the punishment for a reprehensible crime shouldn't be done to the person who committed it...make it case by case based...and make someone that the person loves suffer the punishment instead...I wonder if that would deter people in the future if they thought that their actions would affect someone they love so much, and in such a bad way. I use this in umpiring sometimes...If a player is acting up, I threaten to eject the best player(sometimes even 2 of them) on that team instead of the trouble maker...it turns the entire team against that person and they shut right up!

Car Insurance - I hate paying so much damn money for a product that I never want to use...especially when they charge you MORE MONEY when you do use it!

My post count may very well sky rocket from this:

Magnets how do they work? Ghosts! Watch any show on the paranormal and they always bring an EMF meter to measure changes in magnetic fields. Thus ghosts are magnitized. So I figure they take ghosts and put them in little silver discs. Further on magnets:

A big part of my job is packaging the little **********. I figure it will drive me crazy one day, but when that comes I can't even become an awesome super villain with it! I should probably contact Marvel to ask about leasing that license.

Noob
Colonoscopies - My feeling is... if anything is living up there...and is capable of living up there, so be it... it deserves to live.

Fast Food - I shouldn't eat it, but when I do, please actually be FAST. I can't stand it when I get on line only to wait 10 minutes to get my food. If I wanted to WAIT I would have gone to an actual restaurant with a waiter/waitress and ordered that way...hell, I would likely get my appetizer faster than 10 minutes anyway!

Fast Food - I shouldn't eat it, but when I do, please actually be FAST. I can't stand it when I get on line only to wait 10 minutes to get my food. If I wanted to WAIT I would have gone to an actual restaurant with a waiter/waitress and ordered that way...hell, I would likely get my appetizer faster than 10 minutes anyway!
I tell this to everyone since i worked at Wendys, but if you decide to actually eat there: Always ask for your food fresh.

Fries take 3 minutes to cook,
nuggets 4 and a half,
burgers are like 2 minutes or something,
chicken sandwiches have their own device that are used for cooking, they take 45 minutes to cook if i recall.

They are NOT allowed to serve you fries that have sat there for over 45 minutes... same as nuggets. and trust me, you dont wanna eat them.

Just wait the extra 5 minutes and ask for your food fresh. And i mean everything.

Noob
Love - Don't ask someone why they love you. There's no real answer and you can't POSSIBLY be satisfied by such textbook answers as "Because you're beautiful, you're smart, you're funny"...etc... There are plenty of people out there who are beautiful, smart, and funny. The best answer you can possibly get is..."I can't really explain it"...because if you love someone, there are really no words for it...you just love them.

Customers - Don't be the kind of customer that thinks you know more than the person doing the job. Unless that person is new to the job, he/she most likely knows what they are doing, is professional, and can make suggestions FAR better than what you're capable of...that's why you're paying them to do it instead of doing it yourself. If you are that kind of customer, remember to back burner that attitude when you're at a restaurant...the underside of someone's nuts on your mashed potatoes surely can't taste very good.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Tried those new buffalo boneless bites from Nathans, awesome! They ran out of buffalo sauce so I got honey bbq, delicious! I'll definitely be getting them again in the future!

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
My friend clamis to be a beta tester of MK9 and slipped out info that would get me excited (and him in trouble). I won't believe him until he sneaks a picture of those characters he told me about...

I won't say what the info is until I can get some proof from him.

im mad at your friend for stealing my job. now im like, twice as mad as i was before.

just got done watching crank for the first time. not bad. that gun shot in the car next to him while hes getting his dick sucked was my favorite part of the movie.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
My riend told me he'll have pics by Monday. I hope he doesn't forget and he tries his hardest to get alot.

Anyways...

We really need to change our connection from dial up to something much better.

AND I need to post more.

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
I am sick of the Democrats and the Republicans that are fucking up our country.

It sucks that Prop 19 (Legalize Cannabis in CA) didn't pass. It will be legal soon. My county (Santa Barbara) voting a majority yes.