What's new

Random Discussion - Got something random to say? Let it out in here.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
My cat, Malice, has been gone since the weekend.
The longest she's ever been gone was about 2 weeks, so she's either still alive or she's just not coming back. :(
two reasons cats leave, and I can tell you from experience.

Reason 1: You are right...

Reason 2: If its female and not fixed, expect new visitors.

Your cat is not gone.

My cat marshmellow (yes, marshmellow, the greatest name for a fuckin cat. ever.) Ran away for 3 months and he was an indoor cat, so we thought he was gone for sure. Was in the winter time too.

There was even a "marshmellow impersonator" that we had never seen before in our lives, only until marsh ran away. He looked just like marshy, but it wasnt him, and this cat had a diamond collar around its neck!!!

Marshmellow came back 3 months later. Fucking best cat in the world. I woke up one morning to see him dead a couple years back. he lived almost 20 years, never aged, never showed signs he was sick. anything. This is because this cat was given unconditional love till the day he died. He hid his pain till the day he died. The most unbelievable cat there ever was. I cried like a 5 year old kid when he died. So did my mom.

He died of cancer btw.

Dont lose hope, Ms. Bossette <3

@tech - sorry to hear about that man. you may have even told me about it before. i have had the loss of a dog as well. His name was Boomer. He actually died right around the time i started getting into combos 10 years back for MK Deception. I could go into it. Its another great story, but ill save it for another day. RIP Boomer. He was a golden retriever btw.

My newest dog Burzum leaves for weeks and then appears back in my yard randomly. He just comes and takes shits and then takes-off, I think he dont like the dry food I usually give him, some1 must be giving him wet canned food and he loves it.

My newest dog Burzum leaves for weeks and then appears back in my yard randomly. He just comes and takes shits and then takes-off, I think he dont like the dry food I usually give him, some1 must be giving him wet canned food and he loves it.
That post made me weep a bit. Very touching. Especially the taking shits part.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Best name for a dog Ive ever heard! lol Varg would be proud.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
lol

That score between you two? :)

Props to Jago, if it were me it'd be 100-0 and Check would quit out of pity. LOL!
Yes, it was a score of a series we played on my birthday last year. We played nearly 200 games, i recorded them all and posted them on youtube. I just say it to him as a joke. He knows what it means.

Man, i have to ask. Is that why we only played 3 games that day in MKD? Still bugs me to this day. Oh well. You dont have to answer if you dont want.

DanCock

Cock Master!!

just found this game goingthrough my stuffs tossing stuff out. kinda funny since both check and jago are playing it tonight :)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
hey guys i just learned how to use my ps3 controller on my PC. if theres anyone out there that doesnt know how just ask ill share :)

hey guys i just learned how to use my ps3 controller on my PC. if theres anyone out there that doesnt know how just ask ill share :)
Dan the same USB you use for the ps2/ps3 can be used on a PC. Thats what i use when i play Super Metroid (my ps2 pad).

I hate l2 and r2 on a ps3 pad. End of story. But thanks for the offer. Might as well post how to do it so i know anyway.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Dan the same USB you use for the ps2/ps3 can be used on a PC. Thats what i use when i play Super Metroid (my ps2 pad).

I hate l2 and r2 on a ps3 pad. End of story. But thanks for the offer. Might as well post how to do it so i know anyway.
i couldnt get it to work, it could be because my ps2 controller is broke... im unsure but it did light up LOL so i had to find a way and i found this http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081027141131AA9ghO1
yea not sure why i didnt just post the link, im slow lol

AND FYI I so fucking hate the L2 AND R2 on the ps3 controller uggggg why did they do that???? im glad im not the only one. i wonder if i can send hate mail to Sony with hopes that they'll release a better controller like the PS2 one.. never ever ever fix something thats not broke....

i couldnt get it to work, it could be because my ps2 controller is broke... im unsure but it did light up LOL so i had to find a way and i found this http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081027141131AA9ghO1
yea not sure why i didnt just post the link, im slow lol

AND FYI I so fucking hate the L2 AND R2 on the ps3 controller uggggg why did they do that???? im glad im not the only one. i wonder if i can send hate mail to Sony with hopes that they'll release a better controller like the PS2 one.. never ever ever fix something thats not broke....
Damn... sorry dan, dont know what to say. Try it on SNES with me :)

Always knew you were a smart guy. Me too, im just glad im not alone. Those stupid buttons are so inproportionate to the dpad and the 4 face buttons. When i use a ps2 pad, i keep my finger BARELY on R2 to block, or just constantly around that area where id hold it so i can block faster on reaction

that stupid controller is why i bought a PS2 controller converter for my PS3, but the stupid shit lags.... is there a ps2 converter that doesnt lag for the ps3? Its funny because that same converter doesnt lag when i use it on my PC to play SNES and whatever else.