What's new

Rambo General Discussion

Trevor

Noob
Thanks for the setup, although if I may, I'd suggest adjusting your format because waiting half of the video for you to actually get to the point is a drag.
Most people would complain that I gave them no context because unlike you and me, they usually know very little about this kind of stuff. I did set a sticky to the video for that purpose. I forgot to do it this time it's 4:46 for those who just want the actual setup. Thanks.

Last edited:
Most people would complain that I gave them no context because unlike you and me, they usually know very little about this kind of stuff. I did set a sticky to the video for that purpose. I forgot to do it this time it's 4:46 for those who just want the actual setup. Thanks.
I understand, and I also think it would be more effective to do the tech up front and then show your montage of it working in matches after like your previous video (although in that one you didn't really use any of the tactics you discussed beforehand in said footage which was kinda weird).

Context is great but I think you spend more time on it than you need to, and on that note I think showing the montage first when we don't even know what the setup is supposed to be is counter intuitive to how you've chosen to present it, especially when there's clips that have nothing to do with the setup thrown in.
Thats my feedback.