iFaTaL x CoBrA has invited you to join a party

……..

Message Requests: 1 Unopened

"Worst mk player ever all you do is spam no skill..& your blocked so don't bother"

Between their loss, their typos and the fact that I used Geras, I'd say they're wrong.

Wigy

There it is...

……..

Message Requests: 1 Unopened

"Worst mk player ever all you do is spam no skill..& your blocked so don't bother"

Between their loss, their typos and the fact that I used Geras, I'd say they're wrong.
Lol whats geras got to do with it.

He's actually a fairly spammy character, can just mash d1 legitimately on a lot of characters

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
I don't think IRS good to have the mentality that I can wreak the T-Bagger and make them suffer. To me its more about saying GG or going about my way. I think all it does is foster more anger and hate. The T-Bagger gets mad when he loses vs us then goes against someone else and repeats the same thing getting false satisfaction from winning somebody else.

More than not I have found when I reach out to them and say GGs you played well no matter who won. I normally get a good response and I like to think the next player in thier path has a better experience.
Yeah i used to do shit like that too and would usually get a good responce until the next time we played and i get the same carry on. So now i really get a kick out of it. legit think its funny when somebody t bags and talks shit. but you better keep winning if you do that shit lol.

So instead of harassing me, he should, idk, learn to counter it? Carry on in general? What's getting me into a chat to yell obscenities or message me about how much I suck going to accomplish if you already lost? Moreso if you've won? People do that shit too. Complain when they win.

Mashig D1 isn't the reason he lost. He lost because he sucked and instead of bitching about everything like everyone seems to love to do, people should just take the L and move on.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
playing online against people that you don't know, and were not in your friend list, will always have risk of being a shit experience ..... always has been this way, and will always be in future, no matter what ..... so, unfortunately, there are only some advices to stand and bear this :

• Don't play online at all
  • Play it, but only with people you know
  • Play it anyway and just ignore all bullshit (if possible) :confused:
it's sad to see that online is infested with losers idiots that put a match, a game, whatever, above the fun factor, and take stuff way too much overdone serious, to the point of losing self control and behaving as the mostest trash worthless piece of crap ever , as a true human garbage , hehe

that's life, carry on !
I never had this experience in the arcades MK1-UMK3 or on MK9 or at locals. In fact it used to be common to shake hands and offer tips so your opponents get better instead of just stomping players who are doing their best. In the arcades we offered tech and advise between rounds and congratulations.

My advice is to try and have fun with the inevitable nonsense lol. My favorite toxic player on Xbone is a guy named “Flee Plantanos”.

He invited me to a party and told me I was trash lol. He also claimed he was better than me because had a good record.....dude you just lost lol

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
Today I was in a koth and right when it was my turn the dude started saying my psn name & "U suck, suck my d***". i got a flawless victory at the end, he and another player kept giving me 0 respect points everytime I won and when both of them were next they left the game. Is that normal in koth? Does that happen to anyone else? The person who beat me and became koth also got a 1 rating. I usually get this behavior in kasual mode or kasual koth, never in ranked or league. I agree with OP though, I only started being an MK fan like, 2016 ish? But online is kinda scaring me off a bit.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Teabagging is dumb, but why does it offend people so much?

And, this topic comes up a lot, and it’s not an MK thing, it’s an internet/online gaming thing. Anonymity gives people the courage and the desire to stir shit up. It’s sort of like how people behave differently in large crowds (think like a large sporting event). There’s also something to the diffusion of responsibility principle or people’s tendency to do nothing in a situation where someone needs help but there are a lot of other people around (Kitty Genovese) so they assume someone else will handle it.

People screaming into a mic and saying ridiculous stuff is genuinely cool obnoxious and warrants a mute and a block.

The truth is that to enjoy any game at the highest level an avoid that kind of shit, you need to play online and run into other players that play like you do, and arrange to play them again/recurring.

Develop a large base of goodish and courteous players and rely on playing people you know as opposed to online randos.

Long story short: people act differently when they’re a thousand miles away and relatively anonymous than they do sitting right next to you on your couch or even at the arcade sharing a cabinet. Don’t let it affect you much, minimize and avoid it when possible and meet likeminded players and invite them to play.

For the record I’m happy to play anyone on PSN. My tag is Cansuela. I’m not very good and have so far played more towers/single player content than actually gotten games online, but I play a handful of characters and will at least promise to be a decent human being and not a dipshit?

So....add me on PSN : Cansuela

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Oh okay, was just making sure you knew it really wasn’t a “tactic” and that it was just an obnoxiously immature thing to do.
Mental damage if you run into them again.
The fact that there is a thread about and that some people get butt hurt about it shows it works. If you play angry you will make mistakes.
Mental damage is a part of all sports especially fight sports.

asddgd

Noob
People i find most annoying are those knobs that keep their mic on the whole time and just talk smack about anything at all. Is there an option to mute people without having to join a party somewhere else?

Literally 5-0’d someone that couldnt take a round and got so much hate for it. I hate online communities

Sazbak

Noob
The mental damage aspect can be true if you had a shit day to begin with.
BUT lot of times if I'm only a slightly angry I become more aware and focused.
You know when I get home form work I usually don't play my best since I'm a bit tired so I play the game more passively/unfocused. Now if a teabagger comes along it just ignites a flame inside me and suddenly I WANT to win and not just play the game in a passive, autopilot mode.
But I also think a lot of people don't teabag for the mental damage, rather they are just being dickheads or were annoyed with you because of your playstyle/certain move.
Yeah I understand that disrespecting the other is a disappointing thing if you yourself are not like this(which is good in my book).
Cheer up :), there are lot of cool people playing this game as well. Focus on them or on the overall enjoyment of playing the game/getting better.

Gaxkang

Banned
Messaging somebody to harangue them is taking it too seriously.

But there's a lot of annoying stuff in the gameplay that can annoy folks, so I can empathize with folks feeling annoyed by stuff.

But people gotta take it all less seriously. When they go online they gotta remember it's a novelty mode, sideshow mode.

Last edited:
The mental damage aspect can be true if you had a shit day to begin with.

But I also think a lot of people don't teabag for the mental damage, rather they are just being dickheads or were annoyed with you because of your playstyle/certain move.
LOL, that first statement is so true about me! I'm getting better at dealing with a-holes but toxicity is S+ tier in MK11. I like the second situation better when the opponent is so annoyed by me that he can't control his rage. I don't insult them though, I don't want to make them feel worse. It's hilarious when I blow them up on every wake up with the same trick and they call me a scrub or spammer.

The one thing I hate more than anything is a player who is clearly better than me, wipe the floor with me and he can't be satisfied with that, no, he's teabagging in the rounds, during finish him time then perform a mercy to teabag even more. Tell your ego not to be mad. I don't even know what mentality is that. I like to win but I don't want to destroy my opponent nor ruin their night. I despise the cowards who teabag you after the first match and bragging on the mic then you beat them in the second match and suddenly they shut up. Then the third match go right down to the wire, they win in the end and teabagging starts again. Why? If I lose a close set I can live with that and if I learn something or notice something that immediately gives me an idea how to do better next time is a rather positive experience - unless the other player tries to annoy me with trolling.

But yesterday I played a Kotal, I wasn't that good because Kotal is so rarely used and he almost flawlessed me in one round when all my reads went south but I beat him 2-0 eventually and he had his mic on. He was cool and said something about how good I was in the end. So not everyone is a sore loser, only the 99%. :D

Elias6999

Mournful Master
why do people take t bagging so seriously. Its rapid crouching and looks very funny, and its just an online game, stop being so salty lol

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Probably because its not mental to say GG its mental to say you are a scrub (easy win) its disrespectful.
I originally made the thread because I feel most sadly don't understand how to be constructive these days. Not because I'm angry at the player. I'm older than most on here and realize certain people do it out of ignorance or immaturity and simply don't see how it effects the community.
I am an easy win to at least half the people I play so that’s probably why I don’t understand lol. I don’t care about stuff like that, I don’t even get mad when I see scorpions fatality for the 8 millionth time.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
You mad bro? It's still a viable tactic whether you like it or not.
Last time I heard that an 8 year old said it on Fortnite, so there’s that I guess.

I have a question, do you ever socialize with people in real life? Just curious.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mental damage if you run into them again.
The fact that there is a thread about and that some people get butt hurt about it shows it works. If you play angry you will make mistakes.
Mental damage is a part of all sports especially fight sports.
Mental damage... right. I have a feeling y’all are taking online WAY too serious L M A O