What's new

PS2 to 360 Converter by eTokki

I'm playing SSF4AE on my 360 using one of these things to convert a Mayflash PS2/PS3/PC PCB with Sanwa parts. Could not ask for it to work any better. Absolutely worth every penny.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I just got mine today.

It shipped a week after I ordered it but that`s because it was holiday season.
And I got it 12 days after it was shipped (the $2 shipping)

I tested and and yes, I agree it's F*CKING GODLIKE.Although the PS2 pad I use is fairly similar to a 360 Pad due to the directional buttons being so attached together. I'm looking for my reg PS2 Pads and even my old PS1 Pads if possible.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I just got mine today.

It shipped a week after I ordered it but that`s because it was holiday season.
And I got it 12 days after it was shipped (the $2 shipping)

I tested and and yes, I agree it's F*CKING GODLIKE.Although the PS2 pad I use is fairly similar to a 360 Pad due to the directional buttons being so attached together. I'm looking for my reg PS2 Pads and even my old PS1 Pads if possible.
I have an old ps1 pad... not used as much. I'm hoping that is all I'll need.

xAnnunaki

tethysocean
I have one of those PSX pads. Unfortunately I can't use it cause it feels so small in my fat hands, lmao! Anyway back on topic, whats so gdlk about these converters, I mean is it any different than any other converter?

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
no wack ass analog sticks. just d-pad & buttons. Sony's best pad.

I do admit, sometimes I accidentally nudge the analog stick when I'm using my PS2 pad on MAME. If you want to use a controller with an analog, use a 360 controller. :)

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
They really are good converters! However, I don't need mine anymore, since my sticks are dual modded. If anyone wants to buy mine, I'll send it for $20 (including shipping)! Can just send a PM.

(I hope you will excuse the slight hijack, Static. Haha.)

Tim Static

Adminerator
They really are good converters! However, I don't need mine anymore, since my sticks are dual modded. If anyone wants to buy mine, I'll send it for $20 (including shipping)! Can just send a PM.

(I hope you will excuse the slight hijack, Static. Haha.)
haha no problem at all. Better even keeping the converter within the community. So do your thing! (BUY THIS MAN'S CONVERTER!!!)

BTW MAD PROPS on doing so well last weekend. Very proud bro!! GOOD SHIT!!!

iammud

Noob
Can anyone confirm or deny if these work with PS1 non dualshock pads? I'm thinking about swapping out the 360 pad in my single player BC cab with a PSX/DC Massystems PCB I have kicking around, so I can do Dreamcast and 360. *edit - nevermind, I missed the part on the site where it clearly states it's ps1 compatible.

Death

Noob
I got the converter but the button layout is all out of whack and it wont let me change the layout in the controller config.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Cant wait for this to come, been over a week now but shipping to the uk is generally bad for everything.

No more excuses about xbox pads being terrible, a new era of gaming for me :p

Cant wait for this to come, been over a week now but shipping to the uk is generally bad for everything.

No more excuses about xbox pads being terrible, a new era of gaming for me :p
Good purchase if you ask me. I got both yesterday, the 360 converter, and the inpin ps3. Both work flawlessly with the ps2 pad. Bewarned though if you plan on buying the ps2 pas on amazon. The seller I bought from labeled the ps2 pad official sony dualshock, and when it arrived it was a generic piece of shit. To add insult to injury, the block button right bumper didnt work lmao. 20 $ down the shitter. I located one brand new in target and bought it there in person. In my area the damn ps2 official pads are hard to come by. I suggest getting two or three to be safe, and watch out on amazon.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Good purchase if you ask me. I got both yesterday, the 360 converter, and the inpin ps3. Both work flawlessly with the ps2 pad. Bewarned though if you plan on buying the ps2 pas on amazon. The seller I bought from labeled the ps2 pad official sony dualshock, and when it arrived it was a generic piece of shit. To add insult to injury, the block button right bumper didnt work lmao. 20 $ down the shitter. I located one brand new in target and bought it there in person. In my area the damn ps2 official pads are hard to come by. I suggest getting two or three to be safe, and watch out on amazon.
I have 2 ps1 pads (the grey original and the first dualshock) , many ps2 pads kicking about, of various quality and age, so i should have at least 1 or 2 that will do me good.

I bought a madcatz ps3 pad from ASDA (walmart if your US) and it was £25, as opposed to £40 they wanted for dualshock 3. The down button on the DPAD doesnt work AT ALL now, and both of the l2 and r2 triggers are broken mechanically, and do not press properly, as well as the PS button that has no response unless pushed by the terminator himself... This was after around 3-4 weeks of reasonably small use as it was my backup/player 2 pad. Completely disgusted by it and had a massive go at the shop, aswell as demanding a refund, before being told "They dont just break on their own, you must be using it wrong".

PS2 pads shouldnt be too hard to find, just walk down the street and ask anyone over the age of like 15 if they have a ps2 kicking about somewhere, im sure it wont take you long to find one. Just ad on facebook or something that you are looking for one. If shipping wasnt rediculous i could send you 2 for free so theres bound to be somebody around who has one :p

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
haha no problem at all. Better even keeping the converter within the community. So do your thing! (BUY THIS MAN'S CONVERTER!!!)

BTW MAD PROPS on doing so well last weekend. Very proud bro!! GOOD SHIT!!!
Cheers, man! And thanks for the props. I've been trying to level up. See you at the majors.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
They do this for the PS3 controllers as well, tons of shitty unofficial ones out there. Just have to be very wary, I need to buy a ps2 pad myself and have yet to buy one for this specific reason. Maybe I can find one in good condition used at Gamestop.

Tim Static

Adminerator
They do this for the PS3 controllers as well, tons of shitty unofficial ones out there. Just have to be very wary, I need to buy a ps2 pad myself and have yet to buy one for this specific reason. Maybe I can find one in good condition used at Gamestop.
check out generic department stores in your area. places that sell games, but sell everything else you could imagine too.

st9rm

viennality.com
how long does it usually take for the order to ship
payed immediately through paypal, but the order seems to still be "processing" after ~4 days

i sooo need that converter until wgc X_X

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
how long does it usually take for the order to ship
payed immediately through paypal, but the order seems to still be "processing" after ~4 days

i sooo need that converter until wgc X_X
I placed my order just into the new year. I recieved an email on the 9th of january confirming it had been sent and that it should arrive within a few weeks.

It arrived two days ago on 25th of Jan.

I live in england so i dont know if you have a terrible postal service where you are from, but i think the bulk of it came from being international (north korea)

st9rm

viennality.com
I placed my order just into the new year. I recieved an email on the 9th of january confirming it had been sent and that it should arrive within a few weeks.

It arrived two days ago on 25th of Jan.

I live in england so i dont know if you have a terrible postal service where you are from, but i think the bulk of it came from being international (north korea)
thanks for the info
well, i guess all i can do now is to hope that it will arrive in time :/
(i'm from austria)

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
thanks for the info
well, i guess all i can do now is to hope that it will arrive in time :/
(i'm from austria)

This was the email i recieved, not sure if you got anything similar. This was recieved 9th of jan.

Date Ordered: 04/01/2012

Your order has been updated to the following status:
Shipped

The comments for your order are:

Hello Tom ,

Your order has been shipped today, and the average delivery time is 1-2 weeks for Airmail.

Thank you for shopping at etokki.com, and we wish you receive the package soon!

Hope that helps buddy!