What's new

"Prepare to be Astounded!" - Zatanna General Discussion Thread

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
NO teleport in trait stance. You cannot even crouch in Hat and Wand. You can only shoot magic, absorb projectiles, conjur a pillar that lifts the opponent and the lightning move that surrounds her in electricity.
You CAN combo into trait, but the trait has what seems to me, a full second of start up for her to even get into the stance so you cannot continue a combo.
Firebreath MB has 3 speeds, ultra slow, normal and fast.

She's going to be very interesting and I thoroughly agree with GGA 16 Bit that she's all about shenanigans. Her combos are going to be ridiculous, though I am not sure about damage output at this time.
I tried using the mesmerize move and then going into trait, which may be the safest way to activate it. I'm sure there is tech for trait, we just need to mess around with it.
Definitely stoked about her. She's a technical character and I feel she'll really piss people off once we figure things out... hehehe

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
MB Multi Kick does 9.14% chip lol

Hat Stance chip damage:
Straight Magic: 6.5%
Ground Magic: 5.13%
Upward Magic: 5.38%
Magic Pillar: 2.75%
Lightning Rod: 6.5%

All of the wand projectiles are plus on block. You can get 13 casts of Straight Magic if you are unimpeded during Hat stance. This means you can do a total of 84.5% CHIP damage from ONE stance change. This is going to cause a lot of online salt.

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
For the vortex, we're just using the frame advantage from the kicks, right? Because I've dropped the 1 due to inconsistency (F211 kept coming out). My new combo is Starter, Ji2, F2~BF1. Is this still sound, or is F21~BF1 necessary?

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
MB Multi Kick does 9.14% chip lol

Hat Stance chip damage:
Straight Magic: 6.5%
Ground Magic: 5.13%
Upward Magic: 5.38%
Magic Pillar: 2.75%
Lightning Rod: 6.5%

All of the wand projectiles are plus on block. You can get 13 casts of Straight Magic if you are unimpeded during Hat stance. This means you can do a total of 84.5% CHIP damage from ONE stance change. This is going to cause a lot of online salt.
Holy shit. I take back everything mean I ever said about you, hat stance. Please, take me back.