What's new

"Prepare to be Astounded!" - Zatanna General Discussion Thread

badb

Noob
It is, and its still true. However, that type of chip is going to be insane when fighting other Zoners.
You can do smoke an mirrors in trait stance but think the matchups where trait can be used will be pretty small. Even though it claims to be + frames, I get hit by other projectiles and reversals between shots when in the lab. A lot of the instant death stuff can be dashed or teleported but still 10 seconds is a long time to be defenseless when so many in the cast have homing moves into a combo. In a mirror match Zatanna could MB teleport or use MB master puppet for a combo.

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Guys for some actual tips and stuff you can check out SupermanSajam on youtube. Idk if it's bad that I say this like promoting him or whatever, but it's to help you guys (and me!) out.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Why unhappy? If that move reverse the things that's would be broken! Specially online wtf! I can't wait to use her but for what i've seen she DOES NOT need a move like that... It's not like it will take out a lot of her game out! She looks amazing with that buttons reverseor not! Actually you know what? I am glad that it doesn't alterate buttons because idon't want crybabies with my character demanding for nerfs

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Why unhappy? If that move reverse the things that's would be broken! Specially online wtf! I can't wait to use her but for what i've seen she DOES NOT need a move like that... It's not like it will take out a lot of her game out! She looks amazing with that buttons reverseor not! Actually you know what? I am glad that it doesn't alterate buttons because idon't want crybabies with my character demanding for nerfs
Are you talking about when I said unhappy? I was talking about the fact that PSN gets shit so late.