What's new

"Prepare to be Astounded!" - Zatanna General Discussion Thread

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Oh snapplelicious ...didn't see that...its really real...
Have to inform the wife that I will be playing with another woman next week again...

Sent from the bottom of a bottomless pit.

Can she have a cat fight with a video game character?

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Really excited for this one; first DLC character that I actually care about. She looks fast, flashy, and confusing lol, I'm loving her already. I wish all of the INJ characters' specials looked as cool as hers do.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Just what the hell are the limits of her power?
Videos i've seen of her, she can summon/create anything from thin air...
o.0

Really excited for this one; first DLC character that I actually care about. She looks fast, flashy, and confusing lol, I'm loving her already. I wish all of the INJ characters' specials looked as cool as hers do.
Her specials definitely look cool as fuck.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Just what the hell are the limits of her power?
Videos i've seen of her, she can summon/create anything from thin air...
o.0
Well physically she is normal(unless augmented by magic)...but magic wise she is pretty high up there...limits are on a vs other magic basis...kinda like lanterns....she can't keep up with magic gods and such but she can put up a good fight...on paper she is the most powerfull in the JL..

Sent from the bottom of a bottomless pit.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I do like Zatanna but I doubt I'll play her in depth. Too much on my plate with Catwoman.
Whatever happened to that one time you said you'd play Batgirl?

Join the Babs army....Do it....we have cookies...

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Whatever happened to that one time you said you'd play Batgirl?

Join the Babs army....Do it....we have cookies...

I do, as an alt. I'm not good with her but i still use her in casuals sometimes.

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
Thrilled to see her finally join the roster. I was sure it was gonna be her in the retail roster. Glad to finally be able to play her.

Definitely givin this chick a try next week. If she has a good high/low mixup those fireball setups are gonna be filthy. I think I play more female characters in this game than in every other fighting game combined I'm not sure why.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I hope zatanna is mid tier. Not because I want to see her downfall, but because I want her to be viable enough to have potential but not too overwhelming where everyone will just use her. She looks interesting, just hope I'm not fighting a wave of zatanna everytime I play igau

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I hope zatanna is mid tier. Not because I want to see her downfall, but because I want her to be viable enough to have potential but not too overwhelming where everyone will just use her. She looks interesting, just hope I'm not fighting a wave of zatanna everytime I play igau
She looks really powerful but maybe execution heavy either way I doubt we'll see a lot of her when people could just derp around with Superman.

She looks really powerful but maybe execution heavy either way I doubt we'll see a lot of her when people could just derp around with Superman.
Yeah, the problem is that you can learn a decent Superman (or GL IMO) in a couple of hours whereas all the DLC characters and a good portion of the main cast make you actually work at them a bit. Some more than others, obviously (Lex, Lobo, etc.)

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Having not been as accustomed to the roster of DC characters as compared to it's competitor, I wasn't familiar with Zatanna. I read her info on Wikipedia and wasn't sure what she'd be like in the game, even though I knew I'd try her out.
Now I'm stoked to play her. The teleport-fireball set-ups look ill and I'm already anticipating the hate-mail messages...

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
So technically she's 17 in Injustice, correct?
That'd depend on where she came into the story. Damian Wayne Nightwing was clearly an adult during Regime, but Dick is older and looks younger pre-Regime. I think it's safe to say she's an adult though.