What's new

"Prepare to be Astounded!" - Zatanna General Discussion Thread

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Yes, i know! I was explaining that to someone in the other thread! But it will be sick
It looks easy to slip into...so that's a plus...and it looks to have some mix ups...so it can't be turtled for a few seconds and totaly avoided...
She looks exciting to play and watch, I can't wait to see her in competition...

Sent from the bottom of a bottomless pit.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
It looks easy to slip into...so that's a plus...and it looks to have some mix ups...so it can't be turtled for a few seconds and totaly avoided...
She looks exciting to play and watch, I can't wait to see her in competition...

Yes! I would use it like Ravens... End some combos with a string~trait then start zoning, since seems like she is so slow on that magic stance and it will be a weakness against rushdown

Saint Op Omen

Yes! I would use it like Ravens... End some combos with a string~trait then start zoning, since seems like she is so slow on that magic stance and it will be a weakness against rushdown
I look foward to the people who are good at the game giving me things to attempt to do...
She looks like a rewarding charactor to do cool shit with...

AspyxiaDyslexia- Tiger Wong

My fellow Hawky's. Sigh....feel like I'm gonna have to pick up someone else for HG's bad matchups. Interested in this chick. Nice to see you guys around here :)
Well...... I like how Zatanna looks but we'll see if I add her to my list of characters. I thought I might drop Bane for MMH but that hasn't happened yet.

We'll see about Zee.

But if the Black Canary gets added? She becomes my #1 main and HG and WW are then used for BC's bad matchups.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I've been waiting for her since launch. I'm torn because I fell in love with MMH. Ah well, I'm definitely gonna try her out. I hope her tp is better than Ares's.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Good shit Ra. Your MB whiff Catwoman combo was impressive (both in discovery and execution) so I look forward to seeing what you can come up with. Now, if we can just get some of the other Catwoman community members involved *cough*@Under_The_Mayo, GGA 16 Bit *cough*

I do like Zatanna but I doubt I'll play her in depth. Too much on my plate with Catwoman.

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
Even tho Harley does well in most of her MUs, I'm picking up my 2nd Queen so fast. As soon as the final roster was announced I was sad that Zatanna didn't make the cut. Then I had hope for her in Season Pass and that was a negative. But now, I can indulge in her magical goodness. Get ready because I'm going to be in the lab for a good portion of the day learning some nasty set-ups for us Apprentice Magicians. reit pot eb t'nod esaelp

In case you couldn't tell by my avatar, I am going to put a lot of lab time into learning Zatanna. She seems like she is going to be a very complex character.

It looks like it will be either a combo ender or an anti-air. On a side note, idk what everyone's problem is with her "appearence." She looks just fine to me.

Zee will be my 2nd main for sure, and unlike the previous DLCs which I gave up soon after testing them out in the lab, I think I will stick with her for the long run. I've been reading her solo title for the past week so I am really stoked that I'll be able to play her. Next week can't get here soon enough!

Saint Op Omen

Hello fellow Zatannians, I can't wait to lay my hands on her next Wednesday.
She actually is a character I had hoped to see in Mk vs. Dc back in 2008
but sadly I had to wait and hope to see her in Injustice which until now hadn't
made me wanna play it as I had zero favourites in there. Only Raven I like but still
nothing than the Mistress of Magic herself. Her voice could have been better as
this one's sounds too girly for her IMO. Nevermind, her looks and moves are badass.
She will be the Sindel of IGAU for me definitely! <3
Awesome...and yeah its her Young Justice VA so it makes sence that it sounds well young...but I'm used to it from the show...