What's new

"Prepare to be Astounded!" - Zatanna General Discussion Thread

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
I feel like they went overkill with the trait. Can't jump. Can't block or it exits it. Can't crouch. 3 normals. Only a couples specials. And it's timed. Can they get rid of one setback?!? If we can't block without losing the trait, why is it timed in the first place?

I feel like they went overkill with the trait. Can't jump. Can't block or it exits it. Can't crouch. 3 normals. Only a couples specials. And it's timed. Can they get rid of one setback?!? If we can't block without losing the trait, why is it timed in the first place?
Let's not count this out just yet. Some people will probably come up with crazy shit later in the future.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
My god i played her before work and now im wishing i should have called out work lol she is so fun to play and cant wait to tinker with her some more

At least she can teleport during her trait, but again, it all feels like overkill. Timed. No Jump. No Block. No Cancel. You lose it when you get hit. Truthfully it's more of a risk activating it.

I was just about to see if she had anymore clashes aside from the stuff with her buddy, Bruce. Curious why she has one with The Flash over Nightwing. Was Troy Baker not available or something?

Am I the only one who's having trouble canceling b2, 1 into MB Itlum kcik? Like for fuck's sake. Sometimes it comes out and sometimes it doesn't....should I slow my inputs down?

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
Am I the only one who's having trouble canceling b2, 1 into MB Itlum kcik? Like for fuck's sake. Sometimes it comes out and sometimes it doesn't....should I slow my inputs down?
Do B2xxMulti Kick. Its easier and does practically the same damage...plus it still restands.

HushoftheWind

When's GGA!?
dont know if im late but apparently her f21 combo string puts you in a standing state on hit even on an air juggle confirm.

Edit:I have to run off to work but i need some test air juggle hit confirm(either AA or d2) into f2 and see if you can get a raw mix up after f2 .