What's new

"Prepare to be Astounded!" - Zatanna General Discussion Thread

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
It looks to be a huge disadvantage - the debuff is massive (no jumping or blocking). Judging by the lack of discussion I'm hearing here about her specials in that stance, I'm assuming that they didn't talk about them - which doesn't bode well for them.
Gonna have to check out trait in the lab cuz it better be able to be used mid combo. Otherwise, I'm not sure I'll ever use it. Seriously, she can't jump or block, and have you seen those dashes? omfg

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
Gonna have to check out trait in the lab cuz it better be able to be used mid combo. Otherwise, I'm not sure I'll ever use it. Seriously, she can't jump or block, and have you seen those dashes? omfg
Yeah. Plus, it looks like hat takes away her ring and FB, and her dive kicks! Not worth it.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
And to be honest, her damage isn't even that low. 40% one bar? She's in there. <3

Same. Like I said, her specials in that stance better be damn good.
Yes her damage looks pretty good! I hope she has 43% or something at best <3 thats great damage, and it's not broken

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Yeah. Plus, it looks like hat takes away her ring and FB, and her dive kicks! Not worth it.
MAYBE they'll patch it and buff it somehow. Maybe they only can do 50% damage? Seriously it's dumb. It's fair that she can't block in her srorriM and ekomS move, but during her trait that lasts 10 seconds??? Come on

Zatanna

Meterburned Interactable Master
Im confused no blocking or jumping during her trait? Its supposed to be a zoning trait right? Wont this make her trait useless against everyone with a teleport? Wont she get outzoned by other zoners easily?
You could use that lightning umbrella move...but, yeah.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Guys seems like her trait will be SO risky... And useless against characters like Superman, Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, Nightwing, Aquaman, Catwoman, Killer Frost ._____. Well

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Didn't they mention something about the standing reset special move that can be MBed into the trance reversing or messing up the other players inputs?

Activating trait against Aquaman = FTD, GG.
Activating trait against Catwoman = MB Catdash, GG.
Activating trait against Hawkgirl = Mace charge, GG.
Activating trait against Killer Frost = Iceberg, GG.
Activating trait against Nightwing = MB Ground Blast, GG.
Activating trait against Raven = LOL
Activating trait against Superman = LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

tazzmission

Banned
Lobo did. He started off on hero side until Batgirl came.

yea simply because he was the first wich at the time had 3 spots left

when scorpion was announced they put him on the heros side for a reason since zod was the last of that pass

like i said if they havent switched him then i dont see it happening at all

Disturbed Red Mask

The mask is disturbed
The chip damage advantage for her trait is not even worth the risk, but i trusth in the skills of the community to find a viable way to use it. GO TEAM ZATANNA!!!!! ;)