What's new

Possible Martian Manhunter in Aquaman trailer (screenshot)

Tavaski

Get tough, or die
You guys can barely see the character's face and still don't realize it's gotta be Dr. Fate's helmet? It's gotta be him

MikeLao

Tilikum
Now I'm back to being baffled, the coloration of the torso doesnt match the coloration of the pants and every dr. fate pic i've seen he/she is shown with blue pants, yellow belt/speedo, blue torso to match the leggins. The top half of the body looks grayish, or at the least very pale

Down 2

Noob
You guys can barely see the character's face and still don't realize it's gotta be Dr. Fate's helmet? It's gotta be him
The more I look at it the more it makes sense that it looks like him but at the same time, I HIGHLY doubt Fate will make the main roster especially since he was shown as what looks to be a background element.

Now, guys, we cannot rule out Dr. Fate just because we saw Kent Nelson's Dr. Fate costume. Giovanni Zatara is another man in the DCU that has taken the identity of Dr. Fate. He could have a slightly different costume. Not the most likely, but definitely a possibility.

Reedoms

Noob
Now, guys, we cannot rule out Dr. Fate just because we saw Kent Nelson's Dr. Fate costume. Giovanni Zatara is another man in the DCU that has taken the identity of Dr. Fate. He could have a slightly different costume. Not the most likely, but definitely a possibility.
That only happened in Young Justice. Zatara died before Kent Nelson did during the Crisis on Infinite Earths.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
It's not Dr. Fate,

Credit to BlackCyborg:

Oh.
My.
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Its...ITS...

KAMEN RIDER BEAST!

Oh My God its truuuuuuuuuuuue! I didn't believe, but its truuuuuuuuuuue!
He's gonna be in! Yes! East meets West son! Gettin' dat japanese fanbase in here by putting some Kamen Rider in there!
He's ...oh wait no its not thats just a blurry indecipherable speck on a jpeg . My bad.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Black and gold.

Its probably Black Adam, and they just took some HEAVY liberties with his design.