What's new

Possible Martian Manhunter in Aquaman trailer (screenshot)

MikeLao

Tilikum

Okay, so this is a screen shot from the Aquaman reveal trailer, taken at 0:24. In this pic we can clearly see superman, the lantern, and hawk girl, accompanied by a 4th hero of some sort. Now, as far as heroes go I personally can't think of any heroes from dc that have a cape and can fly that have been revealed yet, nor can I think of any Villain. A friend and I discussed the possibility of it being shazam, however looking at it very closely at 720p fullscreen i noticed that the hero here is wearing what could be bluish pants and has some sort of symbol or belt at the waist line, which doesn't fit with any of the shazam costumes that have been revealed. Any believers? Any one disagree?

I think it can be MM, the other 3 chars are integral to the JL. I don't how important Raven is in regards to JL, so I don't think she would get priority over MM.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Gotta say, I looked at that screenshot tons of times before but now that you mention it, it REALLY looks like MM to me.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Downloaded the video and blew it up, it's someone with their arms crossed, cape looks red/burgundy, really hard to tell with this footage.

This is LITERALLY the most I could zoom in and it is still far too blurry to make out complete details. However, the head LOOKS like it has hair. Maybe. All I can say for sure is that the hero has a cape. Heck, it's even too blurry to tell with 100% accuracy if it's male or female. So it could be any number of people in the DC Universe.

MikeLao

Tilikum
So, because i'm not to knowledgeable myself, can anyone make a list of the possible heroes this could be, aside from shazam, or villain for that matter.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
This is LITERALLY the most I could zoom in and it is still far too blurry to make out complete details. However, the head LOOKS like it has hair. Maybe. All I can say for sure is that the hero has a cape. Heck, it's even too blurry to tell with 100% accuracy if it's male or female. So it could be any number of people in the DC Universe.

I'm gonna say MM, under the crossed arms you can see a bit of what looks like a red cross.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
The blue can be seen on his pants easily. It looks like his skin is showing and he's wearing a hood.

Besides, signs point to Fate having nothing more than a cameo in the Hall of Justice.

(/late reply, lulz)

EDIT: It's Most likely MM's alt since the others are also in their alts.

At first I didn't think it was MM just because the massive amounts of gold, but then the alt thing came up and it became plausible.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Not Fate:

Even for his wider belts it's a different style/lighter color. Top half and bottom half are different colors, Fates is one color.