What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Ok s0 here is the low down. Deoxys S and D are banned, Baton Pass got nerfed to one user per team, and Aegislash is being suspect tested. I'm not agreeing with Aegislash at all but the rest is understandable.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Baton Pass got nerfed to one user per team
Thank tits. I don't play OU though so I don't care about the other stuff :D

Also, if it's possible, would you mind adding an Aftermath Garbodor with Drain Punch to your hack list? You wouldn't need to worry about IVs or EVs or Nature or anything like that. I like breeding :D Just don't have access to tutors to teach it Drain Punch :oops: Of course, I know everyone and their mother asks you to do this stuff for them so if you don't want to add another one to your to-do list just tell me to fuck off. I have a back-up set in mind in case I can't get this one :)

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
OK guys I have some time today after work, so I know I have to make the following pokes:

Female Hustle Nidoran
Vullaby
Male Own Tempo Espurr
Speed Boost Destiny Bond Carvanha
Timid and Modest Magic Guard Abra

Am I missing anything else?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Speaking of which, I have a bunch of (Adamant) Swinubs w/Thick Fat now + egg moves (Stealth Rock, Icicle Crash/Spear, Avalanche) if anyone's interested.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Thank tits. I don't play OU though so I don't care about the other stuff :D

Also, if it's possible, would you mind adding an Aftermath Garbodor with Drain Punch to your hack list? You wouldn't need to worry about IVs or EVs or Nature or anything like that. I like breeding :D Just don't have access to tutors to teach it Drain Punch :oops: Of course, I know everyone and their mother asks you to do this stuff for them so if you don't want to add another one to your to-do list just tell me to fuck off. I have a back-up set in mind in case I can't get this one :)
Nah dont worry about it man. It could be like a week or so just to let youbknow though. I wont be playing a whole lot this week because im getting ready to move but ill have everyones stuff ready after.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Whoever wanted the:

Adamant Unburden Swirlix w/ belly Drum
Female Hustle Nidoran
Vullaby
Male Own Tempo Espurr
Timid and Modest Magic Guard Abra

They are done. Working on sharks now

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Bug on Psychic and Dark never made sense to me, but i ain't complaining :D Ice on Dragon as well but I never understood Dragon as it's own type to begin with. Oh, grass on ground and rock never really clicked for me either and when you think about it, grass is only strong against water for the rock/paper/scissors effect with the starters.

Side note: Why the hell doesn't rock resist itself? And why is it neutral to electric? Doesn't have to be immune like Ground is but shit at least resist. I hate the Rock type