What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Who here lives in a region where you can get the Polar pattern for Vivillon? https://i.imgur.com/tROqHEg.png

I'm from PA but I think I messed up my region when I started the game and so I get the stupid Modern pattern :(
When I have access to my ds in about a week and if you dont have one by then I can get you one. IIRC I think I am already set up to breed 5iv modest/timid ones and some HP variations for some reason.

Edit: NVM lol. I see you got one

Last edited:
"I'm sorry for whatever happens" http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ru-140390721 Easily the most satisfying win of my life. Cocky fuck and his lame tactics got owned
Right there with you. This cocky motherfucker here running the best NU pokes including Feraligatr, Kangaskhan and Typhlosion (even though I'm running sawk and vivillon which was interchangeable with any other sashed poke) and telling me to hurry the fuck up because I have to think for 20 secs about what do.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nubeta-140557077

Crit form Xatu didn't matter because I'm specs and was actually more detrimental because he would have killed himself with recoil and I wouldn't have had to sack Scyther. And Sawk crit of course didn't matter. Dumb fuck should have aqua jetted my sawk instead trying to set up with that OP thing.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Right there with you. This cocky motherfucker here running the best NU pokes including Feraligatr, Kangaskhan and Typhlosion (even though I'm running sawk and vivillon which was interchangeable with any other sashed poke) and telling me to hurry the fuck up because I have to think for 20 secs about what do.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/nubeta-140557077

Crit form Xatu didn't matter because I'm specs and was actually more detrimental because he would have killed himself with recoil and I wouldn't have had to sack Scyther. And Sawk crit of course didn't matter. Dumb fuck should have aqua jetted my sawk instead trying to set up with that OP thing.
Ahhhh I love it. Love NU too. When you brought Vivillon in against his Typhlosion though, that would have been the PERFECT time for a Powder, but no one runs it :(. I thought that's what you were going to do and I got my hopes up lol

Ahhhh I love it. Love NU too. When you brought Vivillon in against his Typhlosion though, that would have been the PERFECT time for a Powder, but no one runs it :(. I thought that's what you were going to do and I got my hopes up lol
LOL I'm going trying to try that. Especially since almost everyone runs scarf or specs Typhlosion. With the priority it has it might not just be a funny troll move and may actually be viable.

ShadowBeatz

LOL I'm going trying to try that. Especially since almost everyone runs scarf or specs Typhlosion. With the priority it has it might not just be a funny troll move and may actually be viable.
Easily a Top 5 favorite move of mine lol. It's perfect for Typlosion too, especially since it reduces Eruption's power.

ShadowBeatz

Easily a Top 5 favorite move of mine lol. It's perfect for Typlosion too, especially since it reduces Eruption's power.

ShadowBeatz

Anyone want a 5 IV Timid Tinted Lens Venonat? Kinda want to get rid of it because it's kind of a waste since I got a 6IV one in the same group of eggs :rolleyes:

And can you not find a pokemon with an HA in the Friend Safari without unlocking your friends 3rd pokemon?

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Why is delphox considered bad? She's really fast, hits hard, learns grass knot to deal with water and ground types, has calm mind, has wish, has magician, can either support the team or sweep, etc.

Not saying it's a Greninja, but its far better than a Chesnaught IMO lol. Plus she's my favorite starter this Gen :(

Z better bring forth magic bounce Mega Delphox