What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I'm not trying to convince you to not run it my friend. :p If you just want Breloom I can't stop ya lol, it's just my two cents is all.
oh I know.

I like seeing how others play though.
i've actually gotten a ton of mileage off the team anyway. Just run into a venuasaur and I cannot kill it. Nothing hurts it lol. But Greninja does. It also helps me against freaking Aegislash as well.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
oh I know.

I like seeing how others play though.
i've actually gotten a ton of mileage off the team anyway. Just run into a venuasaur and I cannot kill it. Nothing hurts it lol. But Greninja does. It also helps me against freaking Aegislash as well.
Yeah he is pretty much a good fit on any team, that's what I love about him.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
So, any chance anyone has a Drain Punch Trubbish? :D

Actually, just curious if any of you guys even have a Trubbish XD

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
I know I keep asking alot on here and don't want to be a bother but I have one final pokemon im putting on my team. If anyone know any super breeders I have the Olympics of breeding for a request lol. Is anyone up to the challenge of breeding a amaura with a quiet nature AND mirror coat equipped to it upon birth. Refridgerate ability. Also it has to be legitlly made as a have to enter a tourney with it. its cool if no one does it though cause i know its a pain, i couldnt do it myself

Last edited:

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I know I keep asking alot on here and don't want to be a bother but I have one final pokemon im putting on my team. If anyone know any super breeders I have the Olympics of breeding for a request lol. Is anyone up to the challenge of breeding a amaura with a quiet nature AND mirror coat equipped to it upon birth. Also it has to be legitlly made as a have to enter a tourney with it. its cool if no one does it though cause i know its a pain, i couldnt do it myself
If you can get me a Squirtle I will gladly do it for you :)

EDIT: Ahhh, I can probably find one in the GTS. I'll see what I can do

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I know I keep asking alot on here and don't want to be a bother but I have one final pokemon im putting on my team. If anyone know any super breeders I have the Olympics of breeding for a request lol. Is anyone up to the challenge of breeding a amaura with a quiet nature AND mirror coat equipped to it upon birth. Also it has to be legitlly made as a have to enter a tourney with it. its cool if no one does it though cause i know its a pain, i couldnt do it myself
Let me just look into what needs to be done and I'll get it to you along with yer torchic.