What's new

Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale - Who's Playing?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I just bought Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale on the PS3 and got a free copy on the Vita.

The game has Cross-Play, so I can play on the Vita online against people on the PS3!

I was wondering if anybody else is playing this game? If so, add me on PSN:

Username: osaskater
i getting it by the end of the week

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
I will be getting this game, hopefully sooner rather than later and it'll be Sackboy all the way! Can't get enough of that little piece of stuffed canvas :D
Sackboy is THE MOST annoying/frustration char in the entire game IMHO so far. Man I hate him so much. Maybe I'll join him if I can't beat him or find a way around that electrical mat :-(

CYracks

Command Grabber
Is it worth getting? I played it at MLG Raleigh. It seemed random as fuck and it was tough to see what was going on.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
The other reason I'm enjoying this game so much is because I'm not doing the whole character loyalist this time around. Everybody is so much fun to play. Also it's hard to get salty after a lost. You just want to get back in there and kick some ass. Oh the feeling of finally winning after a triple overtime \o/

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i'll be getting it, i'll probably be using Raiden, Dante, Kratos, Cole & Nariko lol. I'll probably give the other ones a try tho too :p.

Is it worth getting? I played it at MLG Raleigh. It seemed random as fuck and it was tough to see what was going on.
It seemed random because they were doing 4 man Free-For-All.

I think the go-to Tournament format will be 1v1's and 2v2 Teams, which will be a lot better.

There are also options within the game to turn off Stage Hazards and Items.

The training mode is very in depth (Think Street Fighter 4). There are also Trials and Tutorials for Combo's and so forth for every character.

CYracks

Command Grabber
It seemed random because they were doing 4 man Free-For-All.

I think the go-to Tournament format will be 1v1's and 2v2 Teams, which will be a lot better.

There are also options within the game to turn off Stage Hazards and Items.

The training mode is very in depth (Think Street Fighter 4). There are also Trials and Tutorials for Combo's and so forth for every character.
Cool, so it's actually worth buying? Nice

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
It has to be random as fuck when everyone is learning how to play, as they are supposed to be competing. However, when everyone learns their characters, competition is indeed tactful.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Definitely Pad, you can't really play this game on stick.
When you say pad, do you mean the PS3 controller's D-PAD, or PS3 controller's left analog stick?
I'm using left analog stick at the moment, and am not having much difficulty.
By "stick" I hope you mean the giant "fightsticks" that many tournament players use..

When you say pad, do you mean the PS3 controller's D-PAD, or PS3 controller's left analog stick?
I'm using left analog stick at the moment, and am not having much difficulty.
By "stick" I hope you mean the giant "fightsticks" that many tournament players use..
Yeah, he was asking about the Fightsticks. The thing is, fightsticks don't have the right circle pad. That is why I would recommend playing on a PS3 pad as opposed to the fightstick.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
man it's so freaking hard to win with nariko. she's definitely not a walk in the park.... and thats why i cant put her down. gotta love a challenge hehe

man it's so freaking hard to win with nariko. she's definitely not a walk in the park.... and thats why i cant put her down. gotta love a challenge hehe
I think some of the difficulty with the combo-centric characters is they don't have charge attacks to break guard.

You will probably have to mix into more throw setups.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
ill play this game on one condition and one condition alone.

is sir daniel fortesque fun to play?