What's new

Ping and Connectivity Issues Since Update

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
They need to fix this asap. It’s just about unplayable right now. Even in matches where there’s no skips, there’s so much delay now that I feel like I’m auto underwater with weights on.

They need to at least address that they are aware of the issue.

leoj89

Noob
Yeah the update was a step back for online. Glad to see more people especially more well known community members speak out on the issue.

It's horrible 9 outta 10 matches the connection is unplayable and like mentioned prior when I decline WiFi players I consistently get matched up with them over and over again.

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
thank goodness im not the only one experiencing this mess!!! i knew i wasnt krazy and now i know for sure! thank goodness the kombat kast is tomorrow hopefully they address this madness!!!

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
This is weird because i havent had any issues at all, but i also did uninstall and reinstall the game after the oatch on a total unrelated issue. Works great no lag, no issues.

It's getting so bad I literally could not amplify any of my specials. I uninstalled the game last night not sure if that fixed it I will check later

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Some weird shit happened yesterday, was playing KOTH with @xertzzz and his friend. Then my buddy that lives in the SAME town joins and it's like the internet breaks. He has a wired connection. Lol

I confirm that I had the same problems (I'm a nasty wifi user for the moment, sorry ) and it was un playable. I uninstalled the game and I'm having no problems as of now. Uninstalling and installing the game takes like 20 minutes, come on.