What's new

People love to complain in this game

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I honestly have no idea. I've never played one that even know how to move around with her.
Her teleport can be kinda pesky for DD since she can run as good as he can chase.

MB kicks are good against trait but then again you do trait when I have no chance of hitting you with stuff like knockdown-trait-jump in splash.

Hat stance is good from full screen since lighting cage can blow up venom and supernova and the chip she gets with her moves is so good.

I did fight @Bild_Slash's DD and I liked that MU its actually fun. I was expecting you go be at Timmet's yesterday and I wanted to show off my Zatanna ;_;

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Her teleport can be kinda pesky for DD since she can run as good as he can chase.

MB kicks are good against trait but then again you do trait when I have no chance of hitting you with stuff like knockdown-trait-jump in splash.

Hat stance is good from full screen since lighting cage can blow up venom and supernova and the chip she gets with her moves is so good.

I did fight @Bild_Slash's DD and I liked that MU its actually fun. I was expecting you go be at Timmet's yesterday and I wanted to show off my Zatanna ;_;
I didn't know about Timmet's but I couldn't have gone anyway, I had work. We'll play it soon. Let me know when you'll be at casuals instead of getting turnt and I'll be there. ;)

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
You don't play gl. You don't know how annoying it is to hear dudes on mics aaaallll the time "U do tha same thing over and over nigga u trash" "learn a new combos scrub" or my favorite "gl is a grab spammer"

Point is, scrubs will always try to convince you that you're cheap and there's no counter to what you're doing, OR you play an easy mode character and theirs takes more "skill" because the do unoptimal bnbs.

Like seriously I've been in a lobby where guys said "yeah I'm not a scrub, if I do a move I won't do it more than three times in a row" like.. Wut

in all seriousness: FUUUUUCK NRS for making GL as flowcharty as they did. I get that I shouldn't be mad at players for playing them because it takes talent to get good but I wish there were different ways of playing GL really good. I feel like after a certain point if you've played one great GL you've played them all

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
in all seriousness: FUUUUUCK NRS for making GL as flowcharty as they did. I get that I shouldn't be mad at players for playing them because it takes talent to get good but I wish there were different ways of playing GL really good. I feel like after a certain point if you've played one great GL you've played them all
I know. He can be a boring character. There's only so many ways you can play him at midrange. The corner is where it's at though, gl can do some fancy shit.

You don't play gl. You don't know how annoying it is to hear dudes on mics aaaallll the time "U do tha same thing over and over nigga u trash" "learn a new combos scrub" or my favorite "gl is a grab spammer"

Point is, scrubs will always try to convince you that you're cheap and there's no counter to what you're doing, OR you play an easy mode character and theirs takes more "skill" because the do unoptimal bnbs.

Like seriously I've been in a lobby where guys said "yeah I'm not a scrub, if I do a move I won't do it more than three times in a row" like.. Wut
I know right. I get that shit daily. Its rare for someone to say "hey your GL was sick dude GG."

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
I know right. I get that shit daily. Its rare for someone to say "hey your GL was sick dude GG."
I've probably only got props from two people online. One was a Harley Quinn main who was VERY good. Did some very clever stuff. The other being Cossner. Mind you I've played over 4000 matches lol

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I've probably only got props from two people online. One was a Harley Quinn main who was VERY good. Did some very clever stuff. The other being Cossner. Mind you I've played over 4000 matches lol
Online people see the game different. They only see "cool different combos" or "spamming". I see space control, optimized bnbs, whiff punishing, frame traps, setups, zoning, reads, etc. You can't please them because they see the game in a very superficial way. Your GL is awesome and you do know how to play the game, so props from someone who actually knows what you're doing counts way more in my book lol also, Nicolas Cage.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Every character I have ever played has been slammed in hatemail and people just verbally whining over mic. But if you watch youtube Injustice content, you notice that every single live commentary out there has commentators whining about how every character that faces them is "broken", "cheap", or whatever that suggests that. Its always about the character, when in any fighter its more about the person behind the controls.

What stuns me is that the people who pull the "you do the same thing over and over" keep getting hit by the same thing over and over while realizing it....and every time the people bitching like that are the worst offenders of "doing the same thing over and over". Humanity makes me sick. Can't even be humble and/or reasonable on video games.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
People act like this just happens online.

You hear the same sort of stuff offline(although usually less severe) it is just human nature to be angry at other things when you lose. I wouldn't take offense to it(especially online)

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Every character I have ever played has been slammed in hatemail and people just verbally whining over mic. But if you watch youtube Injustice content, you notice that every single live commentary out there has commentators whining about how every character that faces them is "broken", "cheap", or whatever that suggests that. Its always about the character, when in any fighter its more about the person behind the controls.

What stuns me is that the people who pull the "you do the same thing over and over" keep getting hit by the same thing over and over while realizing it....and every time the people bitching like that are the worst offenders of "doing the same thing over and over". Humanity makes me sick. Can't even be humble and/or reasonable on video games.
I think if ur beating them they ALWAYS will find smth to bitch about .... some move , or combo or whatever
I remember when I was using green arrow for a short amount of time , someone complained about me using super move too much and "spamming same combo over and over again "

E

Eldriken

I think if ur beating them they ALWAYS will find smth to bitch about .... some move , or combo or whatever
I remember when I was using green arrow for a short amount of time , someone complained about me using super move too much and "spamming same combo over and over again "
The whole god damn "learn some combos noob" shit gets old rather quickly. It really does. I try to enlighten them in a somewhat nice manner, but they just don't listen.

Then there's the "all you do is spam interactables" crap as well. Well...you have the same option I do, why don't you do it yourself if it's the reason why I'm beating you?

We can't forget the almighty "you play an OP character. pick a low tier (not top 5) and see how well you do" That one...that one there just makes me laugh. I mean, come on. They try to act like Earth Shaker is unblockable or something or say that it's impossible to block online. I call bullshit on that one. I've came across some folks online who consistently block it several times in a row.

It's like you said, people just love to complain.

Galactic Geek

Losing is learning; winning is succeeding.
I very rarely ever get negative messages because I main Lex. Most people say things like:
"Dude, I never fought a good Lex before."
"Wow, you're the best Lex player I've ever seen."
"Man, that shield..."
"GG."
"..."

In the rare instances that I do get a negative message. I do what you're supposed to do - report/block & move on...

As for the off-topic discussion of online play vs. offline play, I do prefer playing offline, but I have no issues with playing IGAU on Xbox Live.

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
In tournament where both players are on the same skill level? Superman (easily still his worst), Batman, Flash, Batgirl, and Nightwing. I could throw in Zod, GL, and Aqua. But I won't because I haven't lost to any of those in tournament besides GL yet, and I haven't played against DJT since then. I understand Doomsday is a good character. But saying he's tournament viable without a secondary is silly.

Go win NEC with him. Or place higher than me if you go, and I'll accept your opinion.
I like Noobe from Florida to get pretty far.

E

Eldriken

I very rarely ever get negative messages because I main Lex. Most people say things like:
"Dude, I never fought a good Lex before."
"Wow, you're the best Lex player I've ever seen."
"Man, that shield..."
"GG."
"..."

In the rare instances that I do get a negative message. I do what you're supposed to do - report/block & move on...

As for the off-topic discussion of online play vs. offline play, I do prefer playing offline, but I have no issues with playing IGAU on Xbox Live.
I've come across several Lexes lately that have made me SO SALTY. Oh my God. The ones who know how to use their trait perfectly make my life miserable. It's so awesome to play a good Lex, however. He can do some fancy shit in the right hands.