What's new

People love to complain in this game

BlastX21

Noob
90% of the time I ignore the messages, but if I'm in the mood for a quick flame war, I'll log onto my account on my laptop so I can type faster and respond. Here's one of my recent ones.

Him: [ban incoming]

Me: Why are you referring to yourself in the third person?

Him: talkin about u bitch

Me: You're doing it again. You know, talking to yourself can be characteristic of multiple personality disorder. Would you like me to recommend a reputable mental institution in your area?

Him: the fuck

Me: No, that might be wrong. Maybe you talk to yourself because you have no friends to talk to instead?

Him: stfu dude i got tons of friends get hot pu$$y every nite

Me: I'm sure you do. That poor, poor prostitute.

And it went on like this for a good while. I usually don't respond back though because very few players can reply with an insult beyond generic statements and curse words. It just gets stale after a while.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Making such a thread put those scrubs to the light. I don't understand the point.

There are complainers on every games. Use reptile/KL/sindel/freddy/kenshi on mk9 and you'll see.

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Yo Zatanna vs DD is like 5-5 maybe 6-4 Zatanna

I honestly think its not so bad
I honestly have no idea. I've never played one that even know how to move around with her.

Are you disputing the fact that Doomsday has a lot of bad match ups and he only wins right now because people don't know how to fight him and are too lazy to learn how to block earth shaker?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I honestly have no idea. I've never played one that even know how to move around with her.

Are you disputing the fact that Doomsday has a lot of bad match ups and he only wins right now because people don't know how to fight him and are too lazy to learn how to block earth shaker?
DD is not bad.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
So let me get this straight...

A character with a 15f move that for one bar has 2 hits of armour, does 5% chip and is +6 on block, with a move that is tough to block when mixed correctly and builds a quarter of a bar of meter and 3.75% chip on block, decent damage for a bar and a 7f sweep distance footsie tool is not viable?

SonicBoomBrad

Lol. Who does he lose to other than frost?
In tournament where both players are on the same skill level? Superman (easily still his worst), Batman, Flash, Batgirl, and Nightwing. I could throw in Zod, GL, and Aqua. But I won't because I haven't lost to any of those in tournament besides GL yet, and I haven't played against DJT since then. I understand Doomsday is a good character. But saying he's tournament viable without a secondary is silly.

So let me get this straight...

A character with a 15f move that for one bar has 2 hits of armour, does 5% chip and is +6 on block, with a move that is tough to block when mixed correctly and builds a quarter of a bar of meter and 3.75% chip on block, decent damage for a bar and a 7f sweep distance footsie tool is not viable?
Go win NEC with him. Or place higher than me if you go, and I'll accept your opinion.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
In tournament where both players are on the same skill level? Superman (easily still his worst), Batman, Flash, Batgirl, and Nightwing. I could throw in Zod, GL, and Aqua. But I won't because I haven't lost to any of those in tournament besides GL yet, and I haven't played against DJT since then. I understand Doomsday is a good character. But saying he's tournament viable without a secondary is silly.
So because you lose that means DD cannot compete vs those chars?

GL is widely considered to be even, you get in easily now since NRS was dumb enough to actually buff DD even if GL spends meter, your d1 has great range and is an awesome footsie tool

Batgirl only has vortex, even Joker goes 6-4 with her, you're telling me your rushdown character loses to someone who can't keep him out?

Superman was hardcore nerfed and cannot zone anymore as easily.

Batman is not 7-3

Zod is not 7-3, I've played at least 100 games vs competent zods, you bypass his zoning game too easily.

How is flash 7-3? You can even react to sonic pounds with air snatch outside of guaranteed setups if he tries to mix you up.

Nightwing goes 6-4/even with Joker, how is he bad against DD who has much better mobility and rushdown?

SonicBoomBrad

So because you lose that means DD cannot compete vs those chars?

GL is widely considered to be even, you get in easily now since NRS was dumb enough to actually buff DD even if GL spends meter, your d1 has great range and is an awesome footsie tool

Batgirl only has vortex, even Joker goes 6-4 with her, you're telling me your rushdown character loses to someone who can't keep him out?

Superman was hardcore nerfed and cannot zone anymore as easily.

Batman is not 7-3

Zod is not 7-3, I've played at least 100 games vs competent zods, you bypass his zoning game too easily.

How is flash 7-3? You can even react to sonic pounds with air snatch outside of guaranteed setups if he tries to mix you up.

Nightwing goes 6-4/even with Joker, how is he bad against DD who has much better mobility and rushdown?
I never said any of them were 7-3. I said they were bad match ups. You do not understand this game outside of online. Don't argue about it in that sense.