What's new

OutsideXbox Showa off Cassie Cage

I'm not entitled to anything. would just like to know other than story reasons why 3 similar characters were in the roster vs 3 different characters. not sure why that's so hard for people to understand. if the roster isnt huge, then character diversity should be.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I'm not entitled to anything. would just like to know other than story reasons why 3 similar characters were in the roster vs 3 different characters. not sure why that's so hard for people to understand. if the roster isnt huge, then character diversity should be.
Or like Batman and Batgirl, Superman and Supergirl, Shazam and Black Adam, etc etc etc... they all played the same, right? :rolleyes:

trufenix

bye felicia
none of those are at all the same as what cassie is so no. red hood and Robin are nothing like ij2 batman. why is his staff a gear piece and not his own character? cassie's gun slot easily have a pink ring gun gear piece.
I'm proud of the amount of research you've done into a character you hate, bravo.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
none of those are at all the same as what cassie is so no. red hood and Robin are nothing like ij2 batman. why is his staff a gear piece and not his own character? cassie's gun slot easily have a pink ring gun gear piece.
Man you guys are a bit terrible sometimes. Not everyone likes everyone, that's not the problem. I despise Kabal, but I don't go into his threads saying he's just like the Flash because he can run fast. The problem is you and a few of the Jarek/Kai/Kobra lovers don't seem to reflect on is that relation =|= sameness. Similar powers =|= sameness.

On the surface, if you knew nothing you would say "why include Supergirl when you have Superman, they're the same". In reality they played nothing alike. Cassie, Johnny, and Sonya play nothing alike. Jax plays nothing like Jacqui. That is legit the entire SF team being complained about on a launch roster of 25-28 people. What are you really complaining about here?? What MK game are you playing that has less than 5 SF members on it? Enlighten me.

GL/Sinestro, Shazam/Adam, Sub/CyberSub, Batman/Robin/NW/Batgirl, etc etc. NONE of these characters played anything like their counterpart(s). Your argument is from a position of "the Supes have literally the exact same power, no need to add her", or "Green Lantern and Sinestro both have the exact same powers and rings just different colors, why add them both", while disregarding everything else relevant to the conversation.

On the left: Reality.
On the right: 17 different Instagram filters.

there was something that alwaysed bugged me about the MKX designs but i couldn't quite tell what it was but with those two pictures together i finally get it the mkx designs had no life in the eyes. Thank god they fixed that in 11

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Did anyone else cum or was it just me?

Edit: kinda getting a supergirl vibe from her.

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
ALL THIS INFO, I WASNT READY
She looks amazing. I prefer Burch as the VA but her gameplay looks so good, her outfits are amazing, I am so excited my girl is back. I think her drone is going to lead to some really cool stuff, I really am hoping for some zoning stuff with it that we can put in a variation
Also, that adorable fatal <3

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Cassie has juicier lips than Kara. Kara is a girlscout also, Cassie pfftt anything but

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Based on Cassie and Geras intros I think it's pretty confirmed that

Geras will be killed in Story Mode only to "rewind" and be alive again.