What's new

OutsideXbox Showa off Cassie Cage

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
They gave Cassie a major facelift compared to her appearance in the gameplay reveal trailer!
Also here are some of Cassies intros and some pretty decent gameplay of her and Geras:

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Her robosuit is HIDEOUS, but the rest of her skins look freaking awesome.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
dude the skull pieces and how brain splatters around, I love that attention to detail
The image of Geras trying to drag what's left of his body away with his arms is just so fucked. Reminds me of Mileena's Fatality where she eats you alive in MKX.

I think it's really sick that she mixes her power with her tech. Her using the drone to push her shadow kick faster is so smart and also she can apparently amplify her wrapons with her power according to her fatal blow? Thats so cool.

She's basically the exact same character as those two other characters (!?)
multiple nut punches, green kick, special forces tech, guns which might as well be pink rings, 80s costunes like her dad, special forces costumes like her mom. pretty strong argument that cassie could replace them.

makes you wonder why johnny and Sonya are on the roster when cassie has all their moves and fatalities. still salty that takeda and kenshi missed the cut for them.
Yeah i guess the Cage family is now the equivalent of the 3 Shotos in Street Fighter. Awfully similar moves and costumes with (hopefully)differences in the way they have to be played. As far as personality goes though Cassie is essentially Johnny Cage with tits. It is what is. The character model looks good though that's for sure

it's almost like children get some of their personality traits from their parents.
And sometimes they don't. Also when you add the personality traits to the moves you end up with a character that's almost a clone of another which I'm already not a big fan of. Now if that bothers some of you that's frankly not my problem

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I like her a bit more, BUT again, the problem for me are that she isn't in the game alone, Sonya and Johnny are in the game again to hold her hand, which makes me like her less.

I don't like the bubblegun and milkshake stuff, but even I must admit I love the intro with the upside-down thing from the helicopter.

Though I still just see a mixed Sonya and Johnny in this, green magic and jokes from father, helicopters, guns and gadgets from mother.

They really should have left out Sonya this time, then I would actually like Cassie this time around, her humor is spot on.

I love her fatality, though I really find her super move boring (where are the freaking exploding balls gone?)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Cassie's got a sexier voice this time around. The best and most awkward one was when Johnny hits on Cassie and she's like what eww no!! LMAO:D and hey a female character with longer hair for once, I like her new style she looks like she has like ear length hair from the front but with a ponytail. Looks cute. And I think in the storymode trailer, Skarlet had a tad bit longer hair as well than she had in the reveal.

I like her a bit more, BUT again, the problem for me are that she isn't in the game alone, Sonya and Johnny are in the game again to hold her hand, which makes me like her less.

I don't like the bubblegun and milkshake stuff, but even I must admit I love the intro with the upside-down thing from the helicopter.

Though I still just see a mixed Sonya and Johnny in this, green magic and jokes from father, helicopters, guns and gadgets from mother.

They really should have left out Sonya this time, then I would actually like Cassie this time around, her humor is spot on.

I love her fatality, though I really find her super move boring (where are the freaking exploding balls gone?)
You don't like Cassie as a character because Sonya is in the game? Weak ass reason tbh.