What's new

Online Feedback and Discussion Thread

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
90% of my online matches today have been completely playable. Ive been able to do full combos with ease. That's not to say you can't feel the lag. This game has tighter timing on combos unlike mk9 so it is a factor.

However...I CANNOT bitch. This is 10 times better than MK9.

Edit: I'm on PS3
^^^ My statement exactly.
It feels infinitely better than MK9 did. By miiiiiiiiiiiiiiles.
You see hiccups every rarely now and again, but beyond the expected twinge of delay, it's excellent.

I played about 50 matches on the psn and the lag was pretty bad. Maybe it's more noticeable with some characters than others. Aquaman for me was unplayable online. I found it impossible linking a 22~DB2, B12~DB2 MB. I also kept getting blown up on wakeup because tech roll inputs weren;t registering. Overall it was slightly better than MK9 but still pretty awful. Maybe it's better on xbox live.

Omg you mean it's not like MK's online where every single person has a "4 bar" connection?!
4 bars but plays like shit....ya....it's way better. Obviously, u need to be aware of the characters ur facing though....some of the attacks r just too fast to match with a move of ur own. Gotta play that defense. But i haven't had any seriously bad frame dropping or 2 to 3 sec auto combo breaking lag spikes happen.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
This is one of those things that is strictly dependent on what your connection speed is like and a few other factors, so obviously this will vary from person to person. Im on PSN, and even still it has been heaven. I don't think i ever once in my life played MK9 online and didn't feel like i was moving in slow motion, forget anti airs, punishing insanely unsafe things, or even properly registering my fucking button presses. FUCK mk9 online on the ps3. My experience on the psvita was a million times better and even that was a little rough. Online for me has been bliss. NRS did work son. The netcode for Injustice works!

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I've been doing nothing but KOTH and Survivor matches. Out of the 40 or so matches I've been able to play, only about 2 or 3 have had noticeable lag. Otherwise, it's been an exceptional experience.

This is one of those things that is strictly dependent on what your connection speed is like and a few other factors, so obviously this will vary from person to person. Im on PSN, and even still it has been heaven. I don't think i ever once in my life played MK9 online and didn't feel like i was moving in slow motion, forget anti airs, punishing insanely unsafe things, or even properly registering my fucking button presses. FUCK mk9 online on the ps3. My experience on the psvita was a million times better and even that was a little rough. Online for me has been bliss. NRS did work son. The netcode for Injustice works!
Maybe it is because I'm a streetfighter guy but to me this is unacceptable I feel ripped off to say the least

22 mbps down 5 up
playing on xbox live
can't hit someone more than two times before my combo drops entirely

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
I've only gotten into 1 or 2 matches with bad lag, but so far, I absolutely love online. Though all I really play is KOTH.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Maybe it is because I'm a streetfighter guy but to me this is unacceptable I feel ripped off to say the least

22 mbps down 5 up
playing on xbox live
can't hit someone more than two times before my combo drops entirely
There are a lot of guys on TYM that said they never once had a problem on MK9. For me it was horrible. Based on some of the comments in this thread about how their experience has been shit I would say im just lucky and that its finally my turn to have a reasonable online experience with an NRS game! Im sorry to hear that though man because i know that pain so well, i feel for you.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Played a 4 man KoTH with Jer zaf and @Zer0hundr3d and it was pretty good. No lag, just some input delay. But way better than MK9. Btw, I'm grom Georgia, Jer and Zaf are from Canada!

Hagen

Noob
Why do i keep reading the connection is "solid" because it doesnt lag??
No it doesnt lag BUT the input delay is still shit...even on full bar connections.
It is NOT solid, it's crap.

I play street fighter, tekken and blazblue perfectly fine on my connection...

Injustice' netcode feels like kof13's netcode. It doesnt lag but the input delay is ass

Jakzor

Noob
i have 4 bar, and every time i try to get into a match(stayin in a room) against another 4 bar player(KOTH,Survivor or direct match) i get "game session no longer available" 8 out 10 times, dunoo if it's my problem but it's frustating :(

aint got any problem at all with other games tho.

Neclord

Noob
So how is it now? Playable or not playable?

I'm still on the fence about this game. I could probably get the game next week, but is it worth it?

Komatose

The Prettiest
So how is it now? Playable or not playable?

I'm still on the fence about this game. I could probably get the game next week, but is it worth it?
Playable. Ignore the few people whining compared to everyone else saying it's good.