What's new

Match-up Discussion ONGOING Bane MU chart

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Explain why it is a 7-3
Gladly. Bane has amazing footsie tools in d1, d2, and his armored moves. Catwoman has no real way to get in safely. She can't even get in safely on debuff, jump ins are anti aired with AA grab, dashes are punished with d1 and d2. When she does get in, if Bane has armor he can armored straight off the jump in if it isn't a s3, which causes a big guessing game. Catwoman can't get off the ground if she's put down by Bane, and can't deal with Bane's rushdown up close. It has every reason to be a 7-3.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I'm cool with Batgirl being 5-5, but I think WoWo is 5-5 too. Not requiring meter for combos and high damage, the length of combos wasting Venom time, parry & punishing things like Double Punch as well as Venom Uppercut being useless on wakeup, was going to say she could pushblock out of pressure then remembered ARMOUR. I think Shield Stance can be quite useful here also, and along with her OTGing Amazonian Smash denying you waking up. Also Lasso Spin is good for grab immunity, it even beats level 3 super for free combo ;)
Well at least this match-up chart is alphabetical.. @Youphemism would have had a fit if it wasn't...

A lot of bane moves can whiff with Cat-woman B3MB. Her consistent damage is good enough to beat bane in the mu because you need high damage and a lot of string so when Bane go debuff I can still keep doing my combo. Bane uppercut Mb kick can be dash under and punish on reaction. Her back j2 is good enough to punish his overhead punch. Her whip can keep bane out for reaching. Her. Basically Cat-woman has to play really smart in this mu. Its not that bad how people think it is. In the corner is could be bad. But again you have to play smart and read bane moves. If you go for a grab. On reaction you can read it and do a mb back3. If he does a uppercut she can also go under it and punish. There is a lot of loop holes in banes strings. It is a hard 4-6. 3-7 or 2-8 mu is a mu that practically. You can't really do anything like I explain Lex vs Catwoman
If you go for a grab. On reaction you can read it and do a mb back3.
you go for a grab. On reaction you can read it and
On reaction you can read it

K I'm done now trololololol

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
To be fair, lasso spin's grab immunity is only on start-up, and it lasts a little less than wake-up invuln so its not a go-to option for grab immunity. However, some of her strings provide the benefit of grab immunity while being cancelable to make them safe.

Yeah I don't care who you say you are, how you play, online, offline, any of that. There's not why in hell you're going to mbb3 Bane's grab on reaction. You say a lot of things like she has long combos and high damage, but how is she going to get in to deliver that damage? Catwoman has to come to Bane and when she does she dies. Most people can dash under the mb uppercut. You haven't really given me reasoning that makes sense.
See this is stupid. He just tried to explain it a little bit but you bash the guy for ATTEMPTING to explain smh

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
To be fair, lasso spin's grab immunity is only on start-up, and it lasts a little less than wake-up invuln so its not a go-to option for grab immunity. However, some of her strings provide the benefit of grab immunity while being cancelable to make them safe.
Ok ok, no need to double post it jeez :DOGE

HuntR

"Getting stronger... Much stronger...."
Well it's frustrating when you're bringing a controversial opinion to the table and your only explanation is old meta 1 stuff that everyone knows and something that isn't possible to do.
Maybe he doesn't want to give away his secrets:DOGE

Reactions: Kyu
Well it's frustrating when you're bringing a controversial opinion to the table and your only explanation is old meta 1 stuff that everyone knows and something that isn't possible to do.
Then as a community, shouldn't we help the guy? Ra is a good player but he just has problems explaining things on paper lol

Quick question; what strings of CWs are interruptable?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Then as a community, shouldn't we help the guy? Ra is a good player but he just has problems explaining things on paper lol

Quick question; what strings of CWs are interruptable?
None for Bane because we are slow as turtle shit.
However, which have gaps in them? I think maybe half of them, I know most things that go out of f.1 (I think) and standing 3 can be armored inbetween.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Not sure about string gaps but the biggest gap Bane needs is off a jump in. She won't be getting pressure from dashing up so that doesn't work too well.