What's new

Match-up Discussion ONGOING Bane MU chart

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
But a vortex is also a part of a characters kit. It's good you analyze every tool, but you can't leave up such huge options. It's like saying what if Sinestro didn't have fireballs.
Alright, I'll revise the chart when I consider knockdown game into the equation.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
This is the chart when I consider Bane's insane knockdown pressure. Most of the even MUs go into Bane's favor on knockdown because they aren't getting up. Even when not considering knockdown game, Bane is completely broken. Wooo

Aquaman - 6-4

Ares - 6-4

Bane - 5-5

Batgirl - 4-6 or 5-5 don't have the exp with it

Batman - 6-4

Black Adam - 6-4

Catwoman - 7-3

Cyborg - 6-4

Deathstroke - 6-4

Doomsday - 6-4

The Flash - 4-6

Green Arrow - 7-3

Green Lantern - 6-4

Harley Quinn - 6-4

Hawkgirl - 6-4

The Joker - 7-3

Killer Frost - 6-4

Lex Luthor - 5-5

Lobo - 7-3

Martian Manhunter - 5-5

Nightwing - 5-5 I really do just suck with this MU though so I don't know fuck it.

Raven - 6-4

Scorpion - 5-5

Shazam - 5-5 Shazam. Fuck Shazam. This character gets the salt flowing like no other. I am completely free to Shazam, Teleport destroys hope for an oki game. I hate this little shitbird character.

Sinestro - 6-4

Solomon Grundy - 8-2 Grundy gets shit on.

Superman - 5-5 I could be wrong I'm a pussy and don't play this MU I don't enjoy it.

Wonder Woman - 6-4

Zatanna - 3-7 It's like Shazam but more annoying

General Zod - 6-4

Advantage - 21
Disadvantage - 2-3 if Batgirl beats him
Even - 5

HuntR

"Getting stronger... Much stronger...."
Haven't really played Dab online. And if you really think zoning is easier to get through online, then carry on.

Give me a good point and I'll discuss. Not 'lul sooperman is sooperman he wins"

Lasers 10-0
Dude anyone can win in tournaments. I'm talking over playing the match for a long set. Eventually a character will start taking over. Of course bane can get some matches in no doubt. In tournaments, it's anyone's game.

Dude anyone can win in tournaments. I'm talking over playing the match for a long set. Eventually a character will start taking over. Of course bane can get some matches in no doubt. In tournaments, it's anyone's game.
Yep and during sets it can be a lot of the same thing. you still haven't given me a reason of why it's advantage.

Carry on.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Yeah no Superman Bane is 5-5 footsies are even our trait lasts longer comes back faster and the zoning isn't bad. Forget it. Why do you think Bane DD is even?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Even me? :O
EVEN PANTYCHRIST?

The dream is alive

HuntR

Yep and during sets it can be a lot of the same thing. you still haven't given me a reason of why it's advantage.

Carry on.
There's really no need to carry on. You say its 5-5 but said you hardly played the MU cause your "pussy" but your trying to fight and reason why it's not 6-4 off of a tournament vid. Lol good stuff

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
There's really no need to carry on. You say its 5-5 but said you hardly played the MU cause your scared but your trying to fight and reason why it's not 6-4 off of a tournament vid. Lol good stuff
Literally just gave you the reasons for it being a 5-5 but you sit here and argue with no merit. Why?

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Its great to see you not actually say 8-2 in this MU chart. 8-2 and up literally imply that no matter what you do, you playing with that character in said MU is irrelevant. That said, I agree with the Joker MU. I find that in order to win in this MU I am making good and necessary reads to keep myself alive. Also knockdown game and vortexs are vital to why a character can or can't be good. Banes knockdown game is borderline broken, if not broken, and is a huge reason why he dominates besides his unnecessary armor. Its good to see you revise the chart bro

Reactions: Kyu

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
There's really no need to carry on. You say its 5-5 but said you hardly played the MU cause your "pussy" but your trying to fight and reason why it's not 6-4 off of a tournament vid. Lol good stuff
So the Bane considered probably in the holy trinity of Banes doesn't know what he is talking about?
Good to know, when you get videos of you playing the MU against the top Banes, feel free to come back and discuss your side.

Otherwise I'll have to lump you in with the other 50% of people who say "hurr durr trait and lazorz" and leave with a broken spine and excuses.

HuntR

Huntr....Dude ive heard nothing but good things about you man and that you're really good.....but comments like this are gonna make people think you are crazy soon...don't man...plz dont
Dude i don't mean just anyone. I'm saying in that moment someone can win a bad MU. That's what I meant sorry

Actually I have played the matchup, hence why I'm commenting on it. The video was there to give proof that some things aren't as much of a disadvantage as you make them out to be.
cause your "pussy"
I don't see what my pussy has to do with this.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Give me definitive reasons as to why it is a 6-4 and not a 7-3.
A lot of bane moves can whiff with Cat-woman B3MB. Her consistent damage is good enough to beat bane in the mu because you need high damage and a lot of string so when Bane go debuff I can still keep doing my combo. Bane uppercut Mb kick can be dash under and punish on reaction. Her back j2 is good enough to punish his overhead punch. Her whip can keep bane out for reaching. Her. Basically Cat-woman has to play really smart in this mu. Its not that bad how people think it is. In the corner is could be bad. But again you have to play smart and read bane moves. If you go for a grab. On reaction you can read it and do a mb back3. If he does a uppercut she can also go under it and punish. There is a lot of loop holes in banes strings. It is a hard 4-6. 3-7 or 2-8 mu is a mu that practically. You can't really do anything like I explain Lex vs Catwoman

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
A lot of bane moves can whiff with Cat-woman B3MB. Her consistent damage is good enough to beat bane in the mu because you need high damage and a lot of string so when Bane go debuff I can still keep doing my combo. Bane uppercut Mb kick can be dash under and punish on reaction. Her back j2 is good enough to punish his overhead punch. Her whip can keep bane out for reaching. Her. Basically Cat-woman has to play really smart in this mu. Its not that bad how people think it is. In the corner is could be bad. But again you have to play smart and read bane moves. If you go for a grab. On reaction you can read it and do a mb back3. If he does a uppercut she can also go under it and punish. There is a lot of loop holes in banes strings. It is a hard 4-6. 3-7 or 2-8 mu is a mu that practically. You can't really do anything like I explain Lex vs Catwoman
My eyes hurt, but at least you've done your research.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
You cannot b+3 on reaction Bane's grab. Get the fuck out of here.
Yeah I don't care who you say you are, how you play, online, offline, any of that. There's not why in hell you're going to mbb3 Bane's grab on reaction. You say a lot of things like she has long combos and high damage, but how is she going to get in to deliver that damage? Catwoman has to come to Bane and when she does she dies. Most people can dash under the mb uppercut. You haven't really given me reasoning that makes sense.

HuntR

Actually I have played the matchup, hence why I'm commenting on it. The video was there to give proof that some things aren't as much of a disadvantage as you make them out to be.

I don't see what my pussy has to do with this.
Idk just said i find it hard to believe it being on equal footing for both characters. I gave reasons if you still think its 5-5 then that still good. It's not like there is an Official MU chart to go off of.