What's new

Match-up Discussion ONGOING Bane MU chart

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Idk just said i find it hard to believe it being on equal footing for both characters. I gave reasons if you still think its 5-5 then that still good. It's not like there is an Official MU chart to go off of.
Reasoning for Bane and Doomsday going even? I don't know how many more times I'll have to ask I've heard you're good so I want this chart to get better.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
I'm curious about how you feel about max's bane. Wasn't your tournament match close as hell? Was he doing something different or did he just play it really well?
If you watched the whole set at UFGT, you would see that the first two matches I won convincingly while the two Max won were very close. The third match I believe I still had clash and 60%+ health so that wasn't that close either. This was also my first time playing him and I wasn't used to things he did that Bio doesn't.

I realized these differences more when I played casuals with him at EVO. Max would use Bane's stomping low attack into the shoulder move on knock down quite often whereas Bio likes to command grab a lot. Me being used to always expecting command grabs kinda fucked me up cause then I'd get opened up a lot by whatever that string is. There were other small differences as well. By the end of the set, I'm not sure what the score was since I wasn't keeping track but I know I had more wins than loses. If I had more matches with Max, I'm almost positive the outcome by the end of the set would be the same as it has been against every other Bane I've faced.

HuntR

"Getting stronger... Much stronger...."
Reasoning for Bane and Doomsday going even? I don't know how many more times I'll have to ask I've heard you're good so I want this chart to get better.
Bane vs dd is another story. They're very strong corner game based players. They both have godlike traits. Level 1&2 bane can get stuffed by Mb or Doomsdays trait. Really is all about timing of trait in the MU. You have aggressive banes on debuff or those who dash back which is pretty cool considering doomsday may have got spanked but has tons of meter to blow bane to the corner for enough amount of damage . So I mean i consider it to be 5-5. Both characters are really good if used properly

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Bane vs dd is another story. They're very strong corner game based players. They both have godlike traits. Level 1&2 bane can get stuffed by Mb or Doomsdays trait. Really is all about timing of trait in the MU. You have aggressive banes on debuff or those who dash back which is pretty cool considering doomsday may have got spanked but has tons of meter to blow bane to the corner for enough amount of damage . So I mean i consider it to be 5-5. Both characters are really good if used properly
Is this from "Bane has to pop level 3 when I go trait" perspectives, or "b.1 infinite when DD is traited" perspectives?

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Playing in a pattern is bad and people will adjust. You change your pattern as your opponent adjusts. It sounds like you're just playing stupid Bane's to be perfectly honest.
nope. I can read it as well. That leveling up. If you lose level up. I level up each day and taking notes about Bane. I believeits a 4-6. I see it.

HuntR

Is this from "Bane has to pop level 3 when I go trait" perspectives, or "b.1 infinite when DD is traited" perspectives?
Well bane doesn't have to pop to level 3 but without it Doomsdays going in on his ass. Banes b1? Is that the move where doomsday can get a free body splash into full combo?

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
nope. I can read it as well. That leveling up. If you lose level up. I level up each day and taking notes about Bane. I believeits a 4-6. I see it.
There is no way in hell you're reacting to that move if every other CW I've played can't. It's a read. You're not reacting to it you're reading it. Get the fuck out of here lol

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Are you planning on changing this thread title at all in the future? Or will this always be the current Bane MU chart?

Fail

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Well bane doesn't have to pop to level 3 but without it Doomsdays going in on his ass. Banes b1? Is that the move where doomsday can get a free body splash into full combo?
Bane runs from DD super well, DD's trait can be a huge bill in the matchup. I think it's Bane's favor because Bane deals more damage faster and move consistently, controls the knockdown game better, and potentially wins the post mb venom guessing game.

Ra Helios

There is no way in hell you're reacting to that move if every other CW I've played can't. It's a read. You're not reacting to it you're reading it. Get the fuck out of here lol
Read React whatever. Watch your laanguage. you might get banned.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Read React whatever. Watch your laanguage. you might get banned.
It's not whatever, if you're reading it's a totally different story lol. It's a 7-3 and you've given me no good reason to it being 6-4. You've listed things almost every other character can do. Which is dash under mb uppercut and read his grab.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
You mean the one that is +3 on whiff? No, thats the move that the moment it hits DD I can just keep doing it and laugh.
Also who cares? "Oh no, I might have to block an ES while you piss away your meter and then lose all momentum".

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Does that mean you play some MU's really dumb???? B/c im pretty sure in any MU you have to play smart...............
In fairness, you have to play Bane vs GA like a full retard. If you stop to think for even a moment it goes one letter in his favor. You have to yolo and not give any fucks.

HuntR

Bane runs from DD super well, DD's trait can be a huge bill in the matchup. I think it's Bane's favor because Bane deals more damage faster and move consistently, controls the knockdown game better, and potentially wins the post mb venom guessing game.
Bane has one of the best back dashes. Doomsday has one of the best forward dashes lol. I consider it 5-5. It's all good man both really good characters IMO

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Bane has one of the best back dashes. Doomsday has one of the best forward dashes lol. I consider it 5-5. It's all good man both really good characters IMO
Yeah no they're both good, agree to disagree then. Maybe I'll get proven wrong one day we'll see

Ra Helios

It's not whatever, if you're reading it's a totally different story lol. It's a 7-3 and you've given me no good reason to it being 6-4. You've listed things almost every other character can do. Which is dash under mb uppercut and read his grab.
Explain why it is a 7-3