What's new

General/Other - Erron Black (Old) Erron Black Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Retreating rifle shots go fullscreen (and are a blockstring), as does his Standoff Stance's retreating revolver shots
. Also, his command grab is a 15f unblockable fucking mid, that gives armour (probably 1 hit, not sure) when MB'd.

Slide goes fullscreen (or just about), so it can go straight under projectiles like Ice Ball on reaction.

EX Anti-Air Sand Bomb pushes the opponent further up in the air so you can continue the combo.

He also has an overhead with decent range (F1) & hella lows, which means 50/50s.

He sounds like the perfect mix between zoning & rushdown.
Jesus fucking christ that sounds nice!

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Does heroesnz ever stop trying to be me all the time

Also i have some erron stuff to post l8r

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
Armored unblockable command grab that knocks them full screen. Interesting. Interesting indeed.
I dont think MB command grab has armor. In character breakdown when he does MB command you can see an extra shot at the end of the animation that gives extra damage and keeps the opp. far from you

Shaazzyam

Ugh, stop copying my characters. Go back to Cassie. Go... Shoo

Has Scorpion avatar and mood
Say i'm maining Cassie ,switches to my exact Cassie mood
Says he'll main Cassie and Sonya
I switch to Erron mood
Suddenly takes a real interest in Erron, switches to Erron mood

at least it wasnt my variation. pls no more

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Has Scorpion avatar and mood
Say i'm maining Cassie ,switches to my exact Cassie mood
Says he'll main Cassie and Sonya
I switch to Erron mood
Suddenly takes a real interest in Erron, switches to Erron mood

at least it wasnt my variation. pls no more
I say I'm maining Cassie & Scorpion
You say you're maining Cassie
I lose interest in Cassie & express my interest in Erron on Page 1 of this thread, saying "Hi co-main <3"
You say you're not maining Cassie & suddenly show real interest in Erron

You're just jealous because my name's above yours in the Erron Black section of that Players and their mains thread

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I dont think MB command grab has armor. In character breakdown when he does MB command you can see an extra shot at the end of the animation that gives extra damage and keeps the opp. far from you
That's what I said but then Heroes said he saw a vid earlier today where the command grab absorbed a hit and tackled someone.

HeroesNZ

That's what I said but then Heroes said he saw a vid earlier today where the command grab absorbed a hit and tackled someone.
It could have an EX version & a MB version, where EX gives armour and MB gives the extra hit.

Or I could've dreamt it. I asked Qwark to confirm.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
It could have an EX version & a MB version, where EX gives armour and MB gives the extra hit.

Or I could've dreamt it. I asked Qwark to confirm.
Could be. I remember them some characters would have both an EX and a MB version to their moves. The only one they actually showed doing so was Liu Kang, who apparently has two moves capable of doing so. There has to be more characters than just one with the same ability.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Character looks interesting. Seems to be a methodical zoner (needs to set up to zone well) and less of a momentum zoner (throws fireballs to start/keep momentum)

Might be a potential secondary

Shaazzyam

I say I'm maining Cassie & Scorpion
You say you're maining Cassie
I lose interest in Cassie & express my interest in Erron on Page 1 of this thread, saying "Hi co-main <3"
You say you're not maining Cassie & suddenly show real interest in Erron

You're just jealous because my name's above yours in the Erron Black section of that Players and their mains thread
this is unacceptable. @DarksydeDash pls rectify this gross oversight in your thread at once.

HeroesNZ

@SaltShaker Yeah Qwark confirmed it does have armour when you enhance it. He didn't say how many hits, but it's probably 1.

My body is so fucking ready.

Last edited:

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
Retreating rifle shots go fullscreen (and are a blockstring), as do his Standoff Stance's retreating revolver shots
. Also, his command grab is a 15f unblockable fucking mid, that gives armour (probably 1 hit, not sure) when EX'd.
where did you see his grab was unblockable? if this is true that gives him the abibility to create space in almost any situation which is pretty dam awesome.

speaking of awesome i like how this super badass guy is probably just a massive fanboy of Clint Eastwood

Shaazzyam

where did you see his grab was unblockable? if this is true that gives him the abibility to create space in almost any situation which is pretty dam awesome.

speaking of awesome i like how this super badass guy is probably just a massive fanboy of Clint Eastwood
Erron looks great.

His arcade ending tells you what he really is.

HeroesNZ

why did you sound so unsure about the rest though?
About the rest of what?

EDIT - Do you mean why I wasn't sure whether it had armour when EX'd? If so then it's because I thought I saw someone absorb a hit but it was on stream & happened pretty quickly so I couldn't be sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.