What's new

Official Harley and Deadshot Trailer

Neclord

Noob
Ok wtf happened. I am usually one of the biggest NRS female face haters.
And after they revealed WW, I thought ok, I am not gonna buy this game (but it seems like they updated her face in newest gameplay trailers).

But after seeing Harley, I am like, god damn. She is attractive! Might be the best looking female of NRS.
And she was one of my mains in IGAU.

GG NRS I will buy your game now.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous

Is Wonder Woman really look as bad as people say? Lets take a look at the latest build we have seen taken from the GamesCon Footage that included the Deadshot and Harley reveal.

I mean is she "really" so bad looking... or are people just a bunch of complainy pants!!

FrankOceansWaifu

Watch this set up.
Really glad NRS finally lets us choose different colors for our characters not being able to do that when street fighter had tons kinda bugged me

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
God, Harley looks fucking perfect. I do hope they do away with the godawful dbf command grab inputs though.
Yes, please! I wonder if there is someone who doesn't hate them.
Also, hoping it is only the inputs and not the actual comand grab they get rid of, not seeing it in the gameplay worried me a little.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Is it just me or is Harley more angry-crazy than she was in Injustice 1? I remember her to be more on the happy-crazy side.

It's in the gameplay, also I don't mind the input.
Where in the gameplay is it? I just watched it again and couldn't find it. Unless you refer to the to the one with the bat? I want my old DoT comandgrab :p

KrstffrMunk

Bane/Black Manta/Captain Cold
Speaking of command grabs, I wonder if NRS will keep the MKX method of MB'ing command grabs to have them connect on hit, that was a welcome change in MKX imo.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Is it just me or is Harley more angry-crazy than she was in Injustice 1? I remember her to be more on the happy-crazy side.

Where in the gameplay is it? I just watched it again and couldn't find it. Unless you refer to the to the one with the bat? I want my old DoT comandgrab :p
no the cmd animation happens, they just miss

omooba

fear the moobs
she looks fine, errbody looks fine... except batman. how the fuck did that stupid stance make it back into our lives
just put his hands down into his cape and give us the traditional I'M BATMAN goddammit