What's new

Official Harley and Deadshot Trailer

Xev

Noob
Welcome the “Worst Heroes Ever” to the Injustice universe: Harley Quinn and Deadshot!

Harley returns to Injustice 2 with her signature attitude, trusty sidekicks, and some new tricks up her sleeve. And the expert marksman and assassin Deadshot makes his console debut as one of the deadliest Super-Villains to inhabit Gotham City. Check out the reveal trailer for Harley Quinn & Deadshot below!

Click HERE to watch the video since embedded videos don't work right now on TYM.

Build and power up the ultimate version of your favorite DC legends in INJUSTICE 2. With a massive selection of DC Super Heroes and Super-Villains, INJUSTICE 2 allows you to personalize every iconic character with unique and powerful gear. Take control over how your favorite characters look, how they fight, and how they develop across a huge variety of game modes. This is your Legend. Your Journey. Your Injustice.

Coming 2017
Pre-Order Today www.injustice.com

Follow on Twitter -- http://www.twitter.com/injusticegame
Subscribe on YouTube -- https://www.youtube.com/Injustice

INJUSTICE 2 © 2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by NetherRealm Studios. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.

DC LOGO, and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2016.
NETHERREALM STUDIOS LOGO, WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ &© Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(s16)

Deadshot.jpg

HarleyQuinn_I2.jpg

Attachments

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.
Bud and Lou are ready to tare shit up!

Keen as hell to check out deadshots style, looks very unorthodox the way he hits from what I'm seeing. The hype is real!

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I am SO freaking glad that deadshot's moves bare little to no resemblance to deathstroke except for the "it involves bullets" bit. This game just keeps getting more and more hype!
I saw the trailer and came here to say the same things. Even if Deathstroke is not in, it is a great thing they didn't use his moveset.