What's new

Official Harley and Deadshot Trailer

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I'd rather they had Bane doing the classic back breaker, with the slow motion kicking in on impact. Urghhhhhhh NRS pls
Save that for his super and EX comand grab again, Id rather do the backbreaking myself and just flex for the camera after while leaving them limp and writhing in pain on the ground like the first one. Igau1 Bane was just so perfect in terms of design

Last edited:

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Save that for his super and EX comand grab again, Id rather do the backbreaking myself and just flex for the camera after while leaving them limb and writhing in pain on the ground like the first one. Igau1 Bane was just so perfect in terms of design
Nah, I want a finisher after the copout of the knife last time. Yeah I'm really hoping he makes it back. I don't think it's too likely though

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Nah, I want a finisher after the copout of the knife last time. Yeah I'm really hoping he makes it back. I don't think it's too likely though
Yeah Im hopeful too but he definitely has the odds against him since he hasnt been in anything recently (last major appearances being Arkham Origins and TDKR with some venom references in Gotham tv show but I dont know if Bane actually showed up himself). Im hoping that NRS's love for big bodies with damage boosts is enough to warrant his return because I cant think of anyone else that would fill that archtype better or even close to as well as Bane. Plus I think he is the most recognizable Batman villian to the general public after Joker and Harley. The dream lives

I'm liking the one NEW one Old approach NRS is taking with the revels

I'm not happy that we've only seen 3 Arenas. I'm really worried that we'll get less than Injustice 1

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I'm liking the one NEW one Old approach NRS is taking with the revels

I'm not happy that we've only seen 3 Arenas. I'm really worried that we'll get less than Injustice 1
I doubt that will be a problem. They have sooo much content to create and right now everyone wants to see highly polished characters over stages. It's way to soon to be worried about it.

KCJ506

Noob
I know some people out there think this means that Deathstroke won't be in, but tons of fighting games have had multiple characters that use firearms. Now if Red Hood gets revealed, I think that's when Deathstroke fans can start worrying. I don't see this having all three of these guys unless NRS gives Deathstroke an almost completely new moveset that mostly has him using his sword and staff.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
1. Harley is the best looking female character NRS has ever made.
2. While I am sad that my former co-main Slade likely won't be returning, I'll reserve my opinions about Deadshot until I see more of him.
3. WE NEED DOOMSDAY.

in all seriousness, though, this game looks like it's going to be amazing. really happy that they're going the polar opposite direction they did in making MKX completely different from MK9. IGAU had a great system going for it; I'd still be playing it if I had a PS4. Adding bits and pieces of improvement on to that is going to pan out huge in the long run.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
idk if this has been posted but new that woman knows nothing about her job. Watch her Call of Duty interview seriously WTF I might be able to understand if she was cute but she's ugly and dumb.
lmao she definitely knew nothing about the game, hopefully she knows something about SOME games if this is her job though