What's new

Combo List - Cyber Sub-Zero Official Cyber Sub-Zero Combo Thread

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Best metered I've found midscreen is

F12+4(Drone Enhance+EX), DS, FJP, B3U4xxFDK, NJP, Run, S4, F131xxSlide for 35%
I gotta try this when I get home. Non drone 35% 1 bar is gonna be all we need. Would be a good enough punish.

Have you found anything for S1 AA crossup? It's one of the best in the game at it but I didn't have time last night to finish finding something optimal.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Best Meterless Overhead thus far:

B2, S4xxIceBall, DS, Run Forward, B2(enahnce), F131xxSlide for 29%

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I gotta try this when I get home. Non drone 35% 1 bar is gonna be all we need. Would be a good enough punish.

Have you found anything for S1 AA crossup? It's one of the best in the game at it but I didn't have time last night to finish finding something optimal.
S1 (AA)xxIceBall, DS, B2(enhance), F131xxSlide for 20% right now.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
B2 is easily the best anti air in the game by a country mile. Holy shit, you're better off with that for raw jump-ins. For cross ups stick for the 20% conversion. Otherwise we get 29% and corner carry for each anti air

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
B2 is easily the best anti air in the game by a country mile. Holy shit, you're better off with that for raw jump-ins. For cross ups stick for the 20% conversion. Otherwise we get 29% and corner carry for each anti air
It's because say Kotal/Lao does the typical Jip into pressure, when you B2 it forces a whiff and you come forward for a pop up punish before they can block?

Samsara

Resident Cynic
It's because say Kotal/Lao does the typical Jip into pressure, when you B2 it forces a whiff and you come forward for a pop up punish before they can block?
Yeah I've been testing it against Lao and the J2 whiffs (I'm fairly certain they added more landing frames to whiffed jump normals). With this in mind you can proceed to full combo and push towards corner. Haven't tested Kotal or Takeda or Sonya yet.

babalook

Noob
I can't, for the life of me, find a good way to set up bomb mixups mid screen after a standard freeze starter. Anyone find anything?

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
I can't hit the NJP after the whiffed dive kick. So frustrating.
I was having trouble too at first but its easier when you hold up before you hit your 1 or 2 for the NJP. Be holding up befoe you hit the ground so the second you hit ground you hit the 1 or 2. i'm still reading through so someone might have already answer this and it could be they've decided the NJP wasn't worth it.

ATIWAB

Noob
Simple 29% meterless droneless low:

For an even simpler version, just Dry Ice the opponent while he's frozen midair and it's still 29%.

Last edited:

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I am currently at work. If anyone can break these videos down that would be helpful for me to update thread before I get home and try these for myself.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Keep in mind B1 2+3 ender as well with drone

Meterless:
B2U4 DK, S4 Ice Ball, Drone, NJP, B1 2+3 = 31%
111 Ice Ball, Drone Call, J2, B2U4 DK, NJP, B1 2+3 = 30%
I'll do my best to keep this thread more robust, as a Subby main I'm always biased for slide enders, lol. By the end of the night this thread will be on the up and up. Thanks for the input.

ATIWAB

Noob
Keep in mind B1 2+3 ender as well with drone

Meterless:
B3U4 DK, S4 Ice Ball, Drone, NJP, B1 2+4 = 31%
You can reorder this a bit and make it easier for the same damage, in my video above it's B3U4, FDK, NJP, S4, Ice Ball, [drone if you want] B1 2+4.

I feel like the S4 is a lot easier to hit off the NJP than the DK but leaves less wiggle room on getting your drone out, personal preference tho.

Last edited:
An easy overhead starter: B1 Ice ball, DS jip B2U4 DK,NJP, B1 2+3(Drone enhance) 29%

I only put this up for when there isnt any stamina

babalook

Noob
So after a ice ball DS you can do jip drone enhanced B2 NJp run under f2 for the super HKD. Generally nets you about 24% but the mixups after filthy.