B1 sickle snag is a godlike anti crossup into 30%
F3 db2 amp is big damage as an anti air 36 i believe
Dive kick only works after a jump 2 it whiffs using other jump attacks
37% off f221 in corner and 40% off 212
Its slowly growing on me
What have you guys found?

Blade4693

VIVIVI
So they really stealth nerfed his b1 13 KB....I really don't think I have seen a single person complain about that one being too good or anything lol

NooBooN

I Am Thee Noob Saibot
Let talk new variation !
B1 sickle snag is a godlike anti crossup into 30%
F3 db2 amp is big damage as an anti air 36 i believe
Dive kick only works after a jump 2 it whiffs using other jump attacks
37% off f221 in corner and 40% off 212
Its slowly growing on me
What have you guys found?
Its still early and i could be wrong but im finding that this variation might sacrifice damage for more opportunities to keep offense going. Im finding success sweeping my opponent after F221MBdb1. It leaves them at perfect range to consistently catch my opponent with a Hop attack that we cant really get in the other 2 variations outside the corner. This has been opening up the B3 KB for me more than ever before. Also on punish I've been using 113 and then following up with different offense options based on how ive conditioned my opponent(this of course is in certain situations where a F221 punish isnt applicable). With the lack of a good projectile in the Shadow Tackle and how bad the Sickle Toss is ending 113 punishes with Shasow Tackles does no favors as it pushes them further away from Noob. Instead i think just ending in 133 and taking the slight advantage suits best to keep on the offensive.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
so this variation has an overhead launcher, hmm maybe opponents have to something to fear instead of crouching all day?

MkPeezy

Unicorn Papi
so i just picked up noob because i played him in mk9 and im having A ROUGH time because the lack of mids. I tried to switch to the wait and punish game and ive timed out and lost my past 3 KL matches doing that. Just asking for a little insight from yall who played since day one. thanks in advance

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
so i just picked up noob because i played him in mk9 and im having A ROUGH time because the lack of mids. I tried to switch to the wait and punish game and ive timed out and lost my past 3 KL matches doing that. Just asking for a little insight from yall who played since day one. thanks in advance
You literally have a 9f mid in B1 that gives you a full combo and is entirely safe in seeing double.

MkPeezy

Unicorn Papi
You literally have a 9f mid in B1 that gives you a full combo and is entirely safe in seeing double.
with what range fam I played a scorpion tele on block b1 wiffed has 50% of the time. And we gonna talk about how b1 1+3 doesnt come out consistently ... my guy miss me with the toxic shit

Last edited:
with what range fam I played a scorpion tele on block b1 wiffed has 50% of the time. And we gonna talk about how b1 1+3 doesnt come out consistently ... my guy miss me with the toxic shit
B1 should really only be used for countering and punishing because the follow up is unsafe and b1 is not hit confirmable, unless you use Seeing Double, then you can throw it out whenever you want.

The way I use Noob is I kinda force them to come to me. Or if they don't wanna do that then I slowly back them into a corner. If they try to jump Noob has 3 great anti airs: d4, db4, and f3.

MkPeezy

Unicorn Papi
B1 should really only be used for countering and punishing because the follow up is unsafe and b1 is not hit confirmable, unless you use Seeing Double, then you can throw it out whenever you want.

The way I use Noob is I kinda force them to come to me. Or if they don't wanna do that then I slowly back them into a corner. If they try to jump Noob has 3 great anti airs: d4, db4, and f3.
my problem is pressure after kd.. i b1 but thats unsafe and the when i go safe its d2 and i get smoked idk just trying to find median.... thank you for the constructive input