What's new

Noob Saibot Frame Data

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
thats besides the point.. an enhanced move is suppose to be ENHANCED. because of this the move is 100% pointless..
Huh?? What do you mean it's supposed to be ENHANCED? It does more damage and it gives you advantage on hit as compared to it's normal version being - on hit.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
He means that an enhanced specials is supposed to be better than the normal version.

But the EXTackle is even LESS safe on block than the regular one TT.TT

Wemfs

Back to my point of tossing it out at point blank range is stupid to begin with. And it IS better than the normal tackle.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Huh?? What do you mean it's supposed to be ENHANCED? It does more damage and it gives you advantage on hit as compared to it's normal version being - on hit.
having advantage on hit does nothing for NOOB.. and more damage?? barely. 11% wow, even sindels enhanced specials do atleast 13%..

i dont understand why you are ok with this?? it makes no sense why is -42 on block..

Wemfs

wtf are you talking about? being + on hit is better than being - on hit lol. That's all I need. Nobody even uses this Ex special anyways so I don't care about it being -42 at POINT BLANK range. And if someone does use this move it's to finish them off or it's against a smoke shake/jade glow.... and even then it's to finish them off and take the round. Why the hell would I waste my meter using this special for anything other than the killing blow?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
wtf are you talking about? being + on hit is better than being - on hit lol. That's all I need. Nobody even uses this Ex special anyways so I don't care about it being -42 at POINT BLANK range. And if someone does use this move it's to finish them off or it's against a smoke shake/jade glow.... and even then it's to finish them off and take the round. Why the hell would I waste my meter using this special for anything other than the killing blow?
you are totally missing the point...

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
A lot of EX moves are safer than their normal counterparts.
Even i will say that a point blank EXTackle being MORE unsafe on block than the normal Tackle is harsh.

And the only time i use my meter is for EXUpknee or breakers.

Wemfs

.....sigh....

It's only use is to close out a round. THAT IS IT. Nobody.. let me repeat.. NOBODY is going to use this move at point blank range, even to close out a round. That would be way too risky, and as we all know, Noob is a character with high risk, little reward. Yes, Ex moves should be safer on block than their normal versions. I'm not arguing that with you. All I'm saying is that the move isn't completely pointless. It's downside is it is way more punishable on block, but it's upside is the +frames it gives you(which don't really matter since your opponent should be dead afterwards anyways) and the extra damage.

It's a deathblow Ex special. I never use this fucking move. Why would I when I could be using my meter for my Ex upknee instead?

Wemfs

I agree he could use buffs, but I feel like Noob is one of those characters where there's a very, VERY thin line of him being more balanced and him being completely broken.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Noob does need buffs. This character is kinda ass.

I agree he could use buffs, but I feel like Noob is one of those characters where there's a very, VERY thin line of him being more balanced and him being completely broken.

Hes not all tht balanced. Hes lacking. He should be MORE like sagat since his play style zoning wise is similar. In otherwords give him good normals and better rush. How can kenshi have best projectiles and GDLK rushdown and not be touched.

Noob needs buffs....He needs it

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Noob does need buffs. This character is kinda ass.

Hes not all tht balanced. Hes lacking. He should be MORE like sagat since his play style zoning wise is similar. In otherwords give him good normals and better rush. How can kenshi have best projectiles and GDLK rushdown and not be touched.

Noob needs buffs....He needs it
I remember you saying that Noob zoning was silly before the game came out, care to elaborate or is that classified?

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
man wtf happened wit noobs d1 nrs released patch notes about it .. said theymade it six frames ITS NOT , why lie about a d1 it makes no sense