What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
I will never, ever understand NRS's habit of keeping the roster so secret. I just hope it doesn't reach MK9 levels - I don't remember them showing Sheeva, Quan, or Cyber-Sub (although it's slightly more understandable with him) at all, and they didn't show shit from a bunch of other characters 'til that Machinima stream like a week before release.

I will never, ever understand NRS's habit of keeping the roster so secret. I just hope it doesn't reach MK9 levels - I don't remember them showing Sheeva, Quan, or Cyber-Sub (although it's slightly more understandable with him) at all, and they didn't show shit from a bunch of other characters 'til that Machinima stream like a week before release.
Cus it's fun to not know everything, kills the mood.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm

We weren't supposed to know Quan Chi and Cyber-Sub were in the game. They were secret/unlockable characters for a reason...

Tofer Booboo

Anything could happen
But we're already getting the game, what else is there going to be this close to the release date that is going to change everything?

Amazon

Noob
We weren't supposed to know Quan Chi and Cyber-Sub were in the game. They were secret/unlockable characters for a reason...
I kinda like your theory on this... Both Robin's and MMH symbols were on the box art...... dont think that was en Ed Boon troll, they could simply be NPC toons that feature .....OR..... they could become unlockable through certain story modes, if they are intergral to the storyline at that point. that would be kinda cool!

Amazon

Noob
hahah THANK YOU for pointing that out to me... dammit *shakes fist* i only saw what i wanted to seee :-/

The wait for this game and confirming total roster... is kinda making me a little crazy LOL

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
Flash outspeeds Wonder Womans Speed of Mercury by running backwards:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103201/2280944-27.png
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103201/2280946-28.png

Wonder Woman admits that she can't compete with Flashs speed:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103201/2525629-2.png

Jay Garrick (an old Flash) outspeeds Black Adam:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30061/1973624-black_adam_and_jay_3_super.jpg
dosnt look like Billy Batson is in any these pics Im sure that he would give Barry Alan a run for his money and Superman since his weakness is magic.

dosnt look like Billy Batson is in any these pics Im sure that he would give Barry Alan a run for his money and Superman since his weakness is magic.
Shazam is not faster than Superman and Flash outspeeds Flash Superman and people on Shazams speed level <_>
It's not me who wants the Flash to be faster than the other characters, it's DC comics.

And I don't know what Supermans slight vulnerability to magic has to do with the other stuff.
What some of you also need to realize is that Superman built magic-resistances through out the years thanks to Zatanna (and obviously the ridiculously biased DC writers who worship Superman, since their childhood and don't want them to have disadvantages in a fight, besides Kryptonite).

Said the Flash fanboy. smdh.
Man, you're such a tool.

Did you ever read Flash comics?
It doesn't make me a Flash fanboy, just because I write down what tends to happen in Flash comics.

PS: Fuck you.
PPS: But don't worry, I forgive you, because you're a fool, truefenix.

Swine of Omnipotence

Lord of Swines
Doesn´t Superman become god in one of the comics after been sleeping inside a sun for some time?
I don't know. In Superman All-Star he becomes exponentially more powerful after being in the sun after he put his own magnetic field around others to save them (he just gets new powers whenever, doesn't he?) and his cells get over-saturated with sunlight.

Doesn´t Superman become god in one of the comics after been sleeping inside a sun for some time?
Yes, that would be the DC One Million comics and Superman was not the only over the top character. Batman One Million had an IQ over 2000 :-7

I don't know. In Superman All-Star he becomes exponentially more powerful after being in the sun after he put his own magnetic field around others to save them (he just gets new powers whenever, doesn't he?) and his cells get over-saturated with sunlight.
No new powers, but they get boosted.
The interesting thing though ...

(All Star Superman should not be considered as canon - that means that particular book doesn't portray the superman we know from the regular Superman comics)

... is that All Star Superman was lifting 200 quintillion tons and that was his personal record after the story with the sun.
In the end of the regular DC comics (pre New 52) Superman said that he understands that people are afraid of him - who wouldn't be of a guy who is able to benchpress the planet.

We know that Superman actually never lies and why would he to Lois?
Probably the stupid ass DC writers once again didn't think before they came up with such a statement, but if that last Superman pre new 52 was able to benchpress the planet, that weighs over 570 quintillion tons, then the regular old Superman is more powerful than the All Star Superman, where most of the people actually think that that was one of the more powerful Superman versions.

Reedoms

Noob
Don't you think it gets tiring for an unstoppable superhero to never even be slowed, really? I mean, the reason a lot of people dislike DC and prefer Marvel is all because of Superman.

1) He's too powerful
2) He's unrelatable
The entire schtick of the Rogue's is that they can slow Flash down. And to that second comment, people who say that Superman is to powerful/unrelatable have most likely never even read anything involving him or they'd realize just how silly that sounds. Most stories about him involve his human side way more often than his indestructible superness. Just look at this guy.
Then you've got the flipside where they apparently like Marvel more because there aren't powerful which is total bull when you've got people like Sentry and Hyperion flying around.

trufenix

bye felicia
It doesn't make me a Flash fanboy, just because I write down what tends to happen in Flash comics.
Uh, that's exactly what it does. If you wanna tear down other heroes and ignore how absolutely absurd yours is, you are a fanboy of the highest order. And the part where you've been patrolling every Injustice thread since announcement to remind us all how much better the Flash and his exaggerated and frequently unexplained feets of speed are than the entire rest of the DCU isn't helping.

Back when the Flash was just a fast guy who had some cool speed related powers, he was fine. He wasn't faster than the entire universe. He wasn't some scientific impossiblity. He wasn't a god. Ever since Wally came around and rewrote flash physics in a vain attempt to explain how Speed Force bullshit exists within the real world, the Flash has been elevated to Golden Age Superman levels of stupid. He can turn people to stone. He can make solid matter explode. He can predict the future. He can carry any number of people any distance at any speed without ANY consequence to any party involved. He can vibrate so fast he literally phases out of reality and recreate himself in the future past maybe whatever. And that's not even considering what absurdities its forced his villains to become.

Kryptonians have limits. Lanterns have limits. Even BATMAN has limits. While the Flashes power set at this point exceeds even Dr. Manhattan's and at least Manhattan got wrote in a way that addressed how mentally fucked a character with that kind of power would become. Flash on the other hand gets to be god whenever the plot needs him to and still crack jokes with the family over supper.

Seriously, fuck the Flash.

Uh, that's exactly what it does. If you wanna tear down other heroes and ignore how absolutely absurd yours is, you are a fanboy of the highest order. And the part where you've been patrolling every Injustice thread since announcement to remind us all how much better the Flash and his exaggerated and frequently unexplained feets of speed are than the entire rest of the DCU isn't helping.
I'm the first one who will hint out that DC writers are stupid and that DC heroes are stupid in general.
Why else would a 10 year old be able to fight Gothams most terrible villains and kick their asses like it's nothing?

I was also the one who invested time to showcase how ridiculous Flash is as a character and how overpowered the DC writers made him. I don't like his level of overpoweredness and I don't consider myself a fan of him.
I like Wally West from JLU, because he is funny and even when he is as his most powerful (the fight against Brainiac-Lex), he still has limits, since he actually needs time to circle the globe.

When I tell people that they're wrong, then I do it to tell them more about comics, since I'm into comics, no matter how stupid they can get. I'm not doing it to showcase how much more I know about comic books and that their opinion is wrong, while mine is always correct. I do it, because I enjoy writing about it and telling people about comics.
If you have a problem about that, then stop reading my comments, as soon as you realize that I'm starting to talk about comic books. Shouldn't be a huge deal, right?

Back when the Flash was just a fast guy who had some cool speed related powers, he was fine. He wasn't faster than the entire universe. He wasn't some scientific impossiblity. He wasn't a god. Ever since Wally came around and rewrote flash physics in a vain attempt to explain how Speed Force bullshit exists within the real world
I agree with you 100%. I like him as a fast runner, but I don't like him as the unstoppable monster that he became.

the Flash has been elevated to Golden Age Superman levels of stupid. He can turn people to stone. He can make solid matter explode. He can predict the future. He can carry any number of people any distance at any speed without ANY consequence to any party involved. He can vibrate so fast he literally phases out of reality and recreate himself in the future past maybe whatever. And that's not even considering what absurdities its forced his villains to become.
And since I like to talk about comics ... I think you messed some things up.
The Golden Age Superman was perfectly balanced. He couldn't even fly. The first superhero who had the ability to fly was Captain Marvel.
The ridiculous Superman you're talking about is the Silver Age Superman, where the writers really went over the top with shitty writing.

Kryptonians have limits. Lanterns have limits. Even BATMAN has limits. While the Flashes power set at this point exceeds even Dr. Manhattan's and at least Manhattan got wrote in a way that addressed how mentally fucked a character with that kind of power would become. Flash on the other hand gets to be god whenever the plot needs him to and still crack jokes with the family over supper.
Seriously, fuck the Flash.
True, true, true, true. I see that you understand it, so I don't know why you have to flame me, because I say that the Flash is the most powerful hero on DC Earth.
As already said: It has nothing to do with me being a Flash fanboy, but more with the feats Flash has in comic books which put him above everyone else. I'm just hinting them out, while not agreeing with them, because judging by them Flash could always save the day without even trying.

Oh and I'm not so sure about Batman having limits: He did take out the entire Justice League (including the Flash) :-|

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Can you guys please take this Flash v Superman argument somewhere else? The topic of this thread is Noob.com.