What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

trufenix

bye felicia
It will be interesting to see how many of these have relevance to the product. Pretty sure the world is still angry about the ending to Assassin's Creed.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I see Pako and Lebaron. (References to Paulo Garcia and Brian Lebaron.)

LLIBION = Billion
MTARANI= Martian? EDIT: Most likely a reference to Mike Taran.

Also see Skater,and possibly Cyborg? It's bunched weird.

Edit 2: I see : "MKCDJR" as well.

thats no coincidence lol ... Boon has tweeted "Go CDJR" before

Kind of a trick and faster way to find certain words and phrases.

CTRL+F

Type in a letter following a space.

Example --

CTRL + F type in " N O P G I R L"

Down 2

Noob
On that right picture, very left column right above the I in Injustice, it says Symone. I dont know if that has any relation to anything im just trying to help :D

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Friendly reminder, as the site rules state, please do not quote a post with multiple pictures in it. Especially very large ones. Quote the post, then remove the IMG code. Thanks.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
So much interesting words. I'm pretty sure that a plenty of them are intended to reveal characters.

Cold + Girl, maybe that means Captain Cold and Killer Frost. It would be totally awesome. However, that 'Nora' there, it's related to Mr. Freeze.

Under 'Style' you can read 'Ace', probably related to the Ace Chemical Plant.

So much interesting words. I'm pretty sure that a plenty of them are intended to reveal characters.

Cold + Girl, maybe that means Captain Cold and Killer Frost. It would be totally awesome. However, that 'Nora' there, it's related to Mr. Freeze.

Under 'Style' you can read 'Ace', probably related to the Ace Chemical Plant.
But guys, an ice beam is being fired at the Flash in the first trailer. How can anyone still think this someone other than Captain Cold? I would like Killer Frost but not in place of CC. Maybe next game?

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I'm not saying Killer Frost would replace Captain Cold, we can have both, they are totally different.

I'm not saying Killer Frost would replace Captain Cold, we can have both, they are totally different.
Oh yes. I'm a firm believer in "No Such Thing as a Clone Character." I would love Killer Frost in too. With enough specialization, two characters with similar powers can be completely different.