What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Also, the "U" directly after "LOIS" is the second letter in the vertical word "DUPLICATES".

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I haven't really been keeping up with this thread but has anyone seen this picture?

It's on the first page #9.
I'm sure I'm hella late and it's been discussed but I didn't see it lol
supergirl was on that poll boon did and lost to power girl, no surprise that she's not in. Power Girl will be DLC most likely still

Oppyz

Noob
Is someone trying if there's a new one on the 5 digits code? I'm trying myself with the help of a random number generator without luck.

BGMD

Noob
If they put Power Girl in, she should be alt for Superman, they're basically the same. I don't believe that she could bring something unique to the roster. Maybe they planned for that, given the poll choices.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
If they put Power Girl in, she should be alt for Superman, they're basically the same. I don't believe that she could bring something unique to the roster. Maybe they planned for that, given the poll choices.
that could be true, i dont see her being very unique either but NRS has history with characters being very similar and making them work. plus she's a female and with the amount of people whining that there arent enough females she has a high chance of becoming her own character

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Just found "I" on row 17, "NEED" on row 18, "YOUR" on row 19, and "DNA" on row 20, all stacked one on top of the other.

supergirl was on that poll boon did and lost to power girl, no surprise that she's not in. Power Girl will be DLC most likely still
As I recall, she did get the least amount of votes...but let's be honest here. Supergirl and Power Girl are the same anyways. She can just be an alt.

Dramatica

Forecast calls for missiles
You guys kick ass, great work! That diagram of the Super could be the key to a brand new character... I'm just not sure there's enough to go on

ZacE

Noob
Guys, there are full sentences/names made from further connecting words that may go backwards or change direction. For instance under Super is Man backwards. Superman. An earlier post pointed out Lover Of Grodd when it's actual Lover Of (and then go upwards above the f to find) Tacos. Lover of Tacos must be Deadpool right? I also found Just and then Ice right underneath. Justice.

RAWFShowtime

#INeedInjustice
Wow, Boon just won't stop driving us crazy will he? lol

Kinda sucks that this pretty much says no Supergirl for Injustice, but what can ya do? *shrugs*

At a quick look I found Girl, Atom, Death, Stroke, Green, Throw, Win, Cars, Grodd, Lois, Super, Wings, Rick, Clown, Fish and tank(s)
This basically confirms the Atom and Gorilla Grodd. I doubt it would mention characters who are not pertinent to the story, somehow as it mentions Lois Lane.