What's new

Noble Dragon Wins Injustice 2 @ EVO 2017!

Dragon does main Aquaman, he dropped Ivy for him. Stop trying to justify how stupid Aquaman is as a character, it's sickening.
When was this? He played Ivy throughout Pools and up until one match in top 18 where he got 0-2 and it forced him to go to Aquaman.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
He could've picked BA instead of committing to the horrible catwoman vs RH matchup but he stook it out and showed me more balls and guts tonight than Dragon did.
Guys:

This is a competition. You play to win. When there's this amount of money on the line, a pro tour, and sponsorships paying thousands of dollars to send you around the country and/or world to participate in events, you do what you need to do.

I don't want to hear about 'guts' until you have that kind of pressure put on you. Sonic can obviously do what he wants since he's made enough money for 5 years, but this is great for Dragon and will advance his career.

When you're at home playing on the internet, you can be all self-righteous about your main and whatnot; but true competitors play to win.

Congrats to yung Dragon, and may his haters continue to search for satisfaction by criticizing actual tournament winners from behind their keyboards across the internet.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
NRs already said that next patch they will nerf the top tiers so I don't get the point on crying about it anymore.

Guys:

This is a competition. You play to win. When there's this amount of money on the line, a pro tour, and sponsorships paying thousands of dollars to send you around the country and/or world to participate in events, you do what you need to do.

I don't want to hear about 'guts' until you have that kind of pressure put on you. Sonic can obviously do what he wants since he's made enough money for 5 years, but this is great for Dragon and will advance his career.

When you're at home playing on the internet, you can be all self-righteous about your main and whatnot; but true competitors play to win.

Congrats to yung Dragon, and may his haters continue to search for satisfaction by criticizing actual tournament winners from behind their keyboards across the internet.
This x100000000000

Guys:

Congrats to young Dragon, and may his haters continue to search for satisfaction by criticizing actual tournament winners from behind their keyboards across the internet.
This right here.... is the EPITOME of what's really wrong with this forum and community. This egotism that is promoted and portrayed to everyone is just the tip of the iceberg why we don't have more players in our community and more players playing our games.

THIS is what's killing our community... not me or anyone sitting on our "asses," "...being self-righteous". I didn't even know criticizing someone's fraudulent win with a character that is deemed to be boring, was self-righteous but, I digress but I obviously have NO knowledge of what I'm talking since I didn't go to EVO and play in some tournament (and lose out on money which can go on bills, protecting my family, and making sure I succeed in life). Jesus, you got me Crimson.

The only thing I didn't like was that the guy got booed. Did he deserve that? No, but can you blame the community from doing it? Absolutely not! They (just like myself,) are tired of the EXACT same characters and the EXACT same players winning and going to the top. This doesn't help advertise for new players and won't do anything to promote our community...

Shaka

Tier Whore.
This applies to the entire cast, but 20 minutes in the lab with Aquaman will get you further than you would playing the vast majority of the roster. Stop reaching.
Then why didn't Honeybee win the mirror match then? you guys keep contradicting each other.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
This right here.... is the EPITOME of what's really wrong with this forum and community. This egotism that is promoted and portrayed to everyone is just the tip of the iceberg why we don't have more players in our community and more players playing our games.

THIS is what's killing our community... not me or anyone sitting on our "asses," "...being self-righteous". I didn't even know criticizing someone's fraudulent win with a character that is deemed to be boring, was self-righteous but, I digress but I obviously have NO knowledge of what I'm talking since I didn't go to EVO and play in some tournament (and lose out on money which can go on bills, protecting my family, and making sure I succeed in life). Jesus, you got me Crimson.

The only thing I didn't like was that the guy got booed. Did he deserve that? No, but can you blame the community from doing it? Absolutely not! They (just like myself,) are tired of the EXACT same characters and the EXACT same players winning and going to the top. This doesn't help advertise for new players and won't do anything to promote our community...
lol this guy.... literally every game got players using top tiers.

Tournaments are played to win, if they were just to have fun people would stay at home and play online.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Then why didn't Honeybee win the mirror match then? you guys keep contradicting each other.
What? lol

Dragon is an incredible player, no one is denying that, and he has more experience with Aquaman than HB. HB is still probably a better Aqua than any Aqua main on this site and he doesn't even play the character, so if anything it supports what I said.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
What? lol

Dragon is an incredible player, no one is denying that, and he has more experience with Aquaman than HB. HB is still probably a better Aqua than any Aqua main on this site and he doesn't even play the character, so if anything it supports what I said.
Sure, lets leave it at that.

I see a lot of people in here talking shit about Dragon winning with aquaman, but they did not go to evo and show how easy it is. Shit if it's that easy go win it.
I'm actually not crapping on him in any way, however, I am critical of his decision to drop Ivy for Aquaman but I respect his choices and realizes it what got him the money. But, as far as respect is concerned, he definitely lost mine for sure.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Hell, who here wouldn't drop their main in an instant and learn Aquaman for a chance at $25k+? Let's not lie to ourselves.

Fact of the matter is, if he stuck with Ivy he would've lost to Hayatei and he wouldn't be the current reigning winner of EVO.