What's new

Noble Dragon Wins Injustice 2 @ EVO 2017!

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I barely use this forum so any type of lie you're talking about being "racist", is just that a lie. And Jesus Christ I didn't think I had to appease you or those other members by "showing up" at tournaments. It's fine and dandy that you live by the sword and you will apparently die by the sword with that attitude but, you realize I don't have free time like you to commit to a life on the road like that -- playing tournaments where I have a small chance of winning or losing. I actually have a commitment at college where it interferes with things like that, I have a job and I actually have two ailing parents to take care off. Again simply because I have a Donald Trump avatar means JACK SHIT in the long run and for you to keep bringing that up shows how classless you are.

You don't know me and regardless of what my previous posts have been about or how my general persona is on this website, you only judge me for what you see me type on these forums. You haven't talked to me in a discord or online on PS4 or XBOX to get the real jist of who I am so therefore this "SKylight is this..", is rather asinine.
I make time a Saturday every now and then. I like being involved in the community because I think being randos spewing garbage on the internet does nothing but waste time. I even traveled when I was piss poor living in Mexico, and have for the last 6 years. It's really not hard (well I guess it is if you spend your time shitting on the players who do make the effort).

I don't give my opinion on shit I don't know unlike you do. I like the I "barely post here" OS, we know how you work by now, Not all of us are that dude who signed up yesterday. You're a randall talking shit about Dragon so you'll be treated as one. And yes the Donald Trump picture is insulting and speaks volumes about who you are.

Last edited:

Nausea

Soul Ascended
"Dragon won EVO. Dragon is the best. Aquaman is a tank. Lets all level up, have fun and see what the next patch is like. Roll on to the next one!"

In an ideal world where people don't force opinions on one another, the above post would be seen tenfold. In reality however, people are mentally exhausted with the amount of shitposting and downright maniacal comments being aimed at young Dragon just because he used a strong character that he enjoys playing in order to win the biggest fighting game tournament in the world and forever be immortalised as the best Injustice 2 player shortly after its release.

So i'm here to sing you the song of my people to relax your weary souls.

Under a Kahndaq sky
Gonna back 1,2
And no one's gonna take dat chip
If you think that you won't fall
To trident rush
Then you are a massive tool

Shitposting from Skylight, Skylight
There's a magical feeling, so right
He will steal your memes tonight...

You can try to resist
Try to hide from the deep
But you know
But you know that you can't fight dat Aquaman
Deep in the Sea
He will rape your pee pee
But you know
But you know that you can't fight dat Aquaman
No, you can't fight him
He's gonna chip you to fuck.

Try and have a good day guys. Chin up <3 :)

Last edited:

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
I actually stated that in my point a few pages back, but thanks for ignoring it and using that to fuel a narrative. People want to say "he picked Aqua too!" but fail to see why he did it. He only did it because he lost faith in his main for a split second and the mind games that Dragon played on him, worked and it caused him to lose before he picked the Flash (where he came back up by 2). Honeybee used Aquaman against his own mental will and finally realized that he made a huge mistake, proving that mind games at a grand final really did mess him up and forced him to lose his step.
The fuck is this?

There was no mind game. I used Flash in WF despite it being a bad MU because I wanted to stick with Flash. I got 3-0d.

In GF I used AM because I know my chances of winning were much better in the mirror than with Flash. I only switched back to Flash because if I'm gonna lose, I'm gonna lose with Flash. I just managed to get 2 wins somehow lol. There was no beating Dragon 6 games in that MU though. I wasn't salty or anything about 2nd place.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
The fuck is this?

There was no mind game. I used Flash in WF despite it being a bad MU because I wanted to stick with Flash. I got 3-0d.

In GF I used AM because I know my chances of winning were much better in the mirror than with Flash. I only switched back to Flash because if I'm gonna lose, I'm gonna lose with Flash. I just managed to get 2 wins somehow lol. There was no beating Dragon 6 games in that MU though. I wasn't salty or anything about 2nd place.
Fans of mindless pressure chars just can't stand smart defensive play.

They wanna see two drunk fighting.

View attachment 13079

The top 8 is here. See below for the match results...
Another year has come where all players from many countries have gathered to throw down. It has been Injustice's biggest tournament at over 800 entrants. Then there was 1...

Full Top 8 Match Log Below

EchoFox SonicFox (Red Hood/Black Adam) vs CR HoneyBee (Flash)
2-3​

Noble Dragon (Poison Ivy/Aquaman) vs PG Hayatei (Robin)
3-2

EchoFox THEO (Superman) vs T7G/DR Gross (Green Lantern/Black Adam)
3-0

NASR TekkenMaster (Atrocitus/Brainiac/Black Adam) vs Noble Semiij (Catwoman)
0-3

HoneyBee (Flash) vs Noble Dragon (Aquaman)
0-3

PG Hayatei (Batman/Robin) vs EchoFox THEO (Superman)
0-3

EchoFox SonicFox (Red Hood) vs Noble Semiij (Catwoman)
0-3 SEMIIJ ELIMINATES THE FOX!!!

EchoFox THEO (Superman) vs Noble Semiij (Catwoman)
3-1

EchoFox THEO (Superman) vs CR HoneyBee (Flash)
HoneyBee over THEO

GRAND FINALS
Noble Dragon (Aquaman) vs CR HoneyBee (Flash)
3-2

View attachment 13080
View attachment 13081

Congratulations to Noble Dragon for taking Injustice 2 at EVO 2017!!!

And in honor I present the secret to winning Evo:

Shaka

Tier Whore.
Big d thinks shes trash too.
Against my better judgment, I am going to post my proposed changes to Poison Ivy here:

-D2 needs to be faster than 20 frames
-Increase d1 hit advantage by 1 or 2 frames so that d1xxvine drill can be used as a punish
-Brambles (her DoT) needs to do more damage, and have less recovery; both in the normal and MB versions. Right now this move is 100% useless

She does not need a wake up, and none of her other normals/inputs need to be changed.
He's only asking for life quality fixes nothing major.

Last edited:

Dondarrionz

Askani'son
Just got around to watching the vods. Disappointed as fuck. I don't even mind watching Aquaman, it's the b1, trident rush spam that just kills me, the hype, and evidently everyone else who competed in this tournament.

Grats tho.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Just got around to watching the vods. Disappointed as fuck. I don't even mind watching Aquaman, it's the b1, trident rush spam that just kills me, the hype, and evidently everyone else who competed in this tournament.
"Been 'just killed' by a trident rush? Lost respect for 'pro players'? Had your EVO date night ruined by B1? Feel Dragon personally owes you money/skins to compensate for your stressful viewing on your couch back at home?

Never fear. Crimson & Crimson is here to cry/fight for you. We'll get you all the tears/everything you deserve.

The simple application for class action lawsuit for those who have been wronged by this EVO Top 8 is ---------> (that way)

Just call 555-C-R-I-M-S-O-N and we'll get started today. And remember: you don't have to cry alone."

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
"Been 'just killed' by a trident rush? Lost respect for 'pro players'? Had your EVO date night ruined by B1? Feel Dragon personally owes you money/skins to compensate for your stressful viewing on your couch back at home?

Never fear. Crimson & Crimson is here to cry/fight for you. We'll get you all the tears/everything you deserve.

The simple application for class action lawsuit for those who have been wronged by this EVO Top 8 is ---------> (that way)

Just call 555-C-R-I-M-S-O-N and we'll get started today. And remember: you don't have to cry alone."
Is it sad that this could actually make money?

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Let's do it -- Crimson & Fingers has a ring to it.
Let's hope they don't read the fine print

C&F is not responsible for any loss that occurs in court. All fees must be paid up front and are 100% non-refundable. Any additional fees that occur during the course of the case will be paid at the end of said case.