What's new

Noble Dragon Wins Injustice 2 @ EVO 2017!

Shaka

Tier Whore.
What are you even talking about. He won based on chip damage. You called that fair?!?! For someone to main poison ivy since day one, and he uses Aquaman to win evo. No respect using auto pilot characters. That's why this game is going to die. Because at the end of the day, it's about respect and not money
If it was the char then why didn't Honeybee win the mirror? Also lol at the game dying. it just came out.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
Something tells me dragon will jump to the next braindead character when the patch hits. People actually pretending his character choices have absolutely nothing to do with his results.

I'm generally not somebody who follows specific players, so I will say I would have loved if GF was between any non top-5 characters. I really hope we get that after next patch, cause the amount of braindead-tier is disgusting
You and the rest of the scrubs will find other chars to moan about. Patch won't fix scrubbiness.

I bet you if Fox won everyone would had been kissing his ass right now.
Yeah they would have been doing that because he was the only one besides HoneyBee actually committing to his mid-tier character in Red Hood. I usually don't like SonicFox but tonight, he came out and showed us he's MORE than a top-tier character and he still made top 5. Regardless how we all feel about him personally, he showed more heart than abandoning his character for a top tier (Dragon not using Ivy hurts but hey it go thim the win using Aquaman).

Shaka

Tier Whore.
Yeah they would have been doing that because he was the only one besides HoneyBee actually committing to his mid-tier character in Red Hood. I usually don't like SonicFox but tonight, he came out and showed us he's MORE than a top-tier character and he still made top 5. Regardless how we all feel about him personally, he showed more heart than abandoning his character for a top tier (Dragon not using Ivy hurts but hey it go thim the win using Aquaman).
Sonicfox is a tierwhore and a counter picker, has always been and always will be. (he used Adam) STOP!

Lokheit

Noob
If it was the char then why didn't Honeybee win the mirror? Also lol at the game dying. it just came out.
This particular argument isn't valid as the answer is easy: Dragon has a lot more experience with Aquaman than HoneyBee. I think he shouldn't have tried the mirror, he was conditioned by the earlier match but it would've been better if he sticked with the character that he knew better.

Sonicfox is a tierwhore and a counter picker, has always been and always will be. (he used Adam) STOP!
You don't get it do you? He ONLY used Adam for what one match? It DIDN'T even matter because he STILL lost! Hell a "counter picker" would've been Catwoman versus Black Adam. He could've picked BA instead of committing to the horrible catwoman vs RH matchup but he stook it out and showed me more balls and guts tonight than Dragon did.

Sorry but being a "tier whore" doesn't count at this tournament due to the single fact outside of one match, he used Red Hood the majority of time he was there. "Has always been and always will be..." So has Dragon but at least Fox showed he can switch it up and play others outside of top tier characters. Dragon only played Ivy once (despite that being his main) and barely made it out of top 18 until he picked up Aquaman.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
You don't get it do you? He ONLY used Adam for what one match? It DIDN'T even matter because he STILL lost! Hell a "counter picker" would've been Catwoman versus Black Adam. He could've picked BA instead of committing to the horrible catwoman vs RH matchup but he stook it out and showed me more balls and guts tonight than Dragon did.

Sorry but being a "tier whore" doesn't count at this tournament due to the single fact outside of one match, he used Red Hood the majority of time he was there. "Has always been and always will be..." So has Dragon but at least Fox showed he can switch it up and play others outside of top tier characters. Dragon only played Ivy once (despite that being his main) and barely made it out of top 18 until he picked up Aquaman.
He used Adam according to the community an OP char and still lost, what does that say about the balance of this game? the greatest NRs player losing using an OP char?

Shaka

Tier Whore.
This particular argument isn't valid as the answer is easy: Dragon has a lot more experience with Aquaman than HoneyBee. I think he shouldn't have tried the mirror, he was conditioned by the earlier match but it would've been better if he sticked with the character that he knew better.
But if the char is OP and potato why would you need experience?

Yeah you said it, it was Dragon experience and MU knowledge... so it's not just the char doing work.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
First of all, honey bee doesn't main him. And second, you must've never played the first injustice to under stand that this is deja vu
Neither does Dragon, his main is Ivy. and I did play Inj1 why I understand the game better than some of you.

He used Adam according to the community an OP char and still lost, what does that say about the balance of this game? the greatest NRs player losing using an OP char?
This community is very fickle: This is the same community that tried to say Jason was top tier, Kitana was low tier, and Jade and Shang Tsung in MK9 were Top Tier characters so I'd be rather very careful when you start quoting the "community" as the whole of your argument. "The greatest NRs player losing using an Op character...." And your point? Everyone in CEO lost to Whiteboi when he was using Scarecrow does this make Scarecrow op or is it due to the fact that people didn't know the match-up? Dude what are you even saying at this point? Kabal in MK9 lost to Johnny Cage but does that mean Cage was number one or the best in that game?

Regardless of who beats who with what character, you will always sit there and complain about said character being too overpowering and needs to be dealt with accordingly. It doesn't even matter at this point and it's getting old.